• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Aim

Aim

🤍
Sep 12, 2023
Hello everyone. 😊
So, i am ctb in another country, and my method is SN. Right now i have almost all the stuff needed to complete the mission. But then I started thinking. Do you think customs or the people that scan airport luggage, will start to wonder or think something's up. If/when then see all of my equipment. Like (benzoes, ae, scale and etc etc). Nb! I don't have any sn with me in the luggage, or on the flight.

Idk, maybe it's just me being a litle bit extra paranoid right now. But some tips or answers would be very much helpful. Thank you much in advance. XO 💜

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: traumer
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
Depending on where you are going to travel regular (and originally packed) meds are not suspicious at all. If you travel to countries where certain benzos are considered to be drugs / illegal you should not have them with you.

Reactions: Aim
Aim

Aim

🤍
Sep 12, 2023
Right, okay i don't think it's that strict in the country I'm traveling to. And it's absolutely a alot less strict then the one i am in. But i was thinking more about the combination of the equipment that could for some maybe look like metaphorical speaking some kind of shady witch craft going on. 😊 Anyways, that's definitely something to look into also. Thank you.

Last edited: