• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Jezzibell

Jezzibell

On my way out. Yayyyyy
Apr 21, 2023
Please help. I'm having a panic attack. I made the mistake of buying potassium nitrate to make the purchase of sn look real.

It's been in a sealed bag in my suitcase. I'm disposing of it. What is the likelihood of there being residue on clothes that will fail a trace swab.

avaruus

avaruus

loser · gone very soon
Aug 17, 2022
What kind of sealed bag? If its airtight, then probably very low.

Jezzibell

Jezzibell

On my way out. Yayyyyy
Apr 21, 2023
What kind of sealed bag? If its airtight, then probably very low.
I'm no good at determining these things. It has gone hard. It is chemical company maybe vacuum packed and put inside another bag which is loose. I don't want to take it out and risk hand contamination
It should be OK as bag within bag but the test is trace and I don't know really what a trace is equal to.

Attachments

• 20230918_073451.jpg
    20230918_073451.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 0
avaruus

avaruus

loser · gone very soon
Aug 17, 2022
I'm no good at determining these things. It has gone hard. It is chemical company maybe vacuum packed and put inside another bag which is loose. I don't want to take it out and risk hand contamination
It should be OK as bag within bag but the test is trace and I don't know really what a trace is equal to.
Yeah if its vacuum sealed, it will probably be okay.
You said you also purchased sn, are you going to fly with it?

Jezzibell

Jezzibell

On my way out. Yayyyyy
Apr 21, 2023
Yeah if its vacuum sealed, it will probably be okay.
You said you also purchased sn, are you going to fly with it?
I have a way of disguising it well in a 250gm container. I will need to dispose of 750gm before I fly but this is tricky to get rid of. I'm in a panic about it all but I have to leave the country as my 90 days are up soon. I tried to look for cruise but couldn't find one. I will put sn in checked luggage

avaruus

avaruus

loser · gone very soon
Aug 17, 2022
I have a way of disguising it well in a 250gm container. I will need to dispose of 750gm before I fly but this is tricky to get rid of. I'm in a panic about it all but I have to leave the country as my 90 days are up soon. I tried to look for cruise but couldn't find one. I will put sn in checked luggage
Hope everything works out!

• Hugs
Reactions: Jezzibell
Departme

Departme

Mar 23, 2023
I would not worry if its not in your luggage as an item as in a sealed bag the trace amounts from it would be minimal if any. It is not uncommon for bags to show signs of a substance on inspection but but none to be present - a bag is carried around and can come into contact with anything on its travels that may leave a residue but if your not actually carrying a banned substance then after a baggage check you'll be fine. I get stopped a lot going through airports as I like to buy hash when abroad and tend to skin up in my suitcase to avoid getting crap on the apartment floor then before going home I'll empty any waste out, pack cloths and off back to the shithole country I live in - each time I've been swabbed and it shows a trace they have searched the bag then let me through without a problem. SN itself is not a banned substance so you can travel with it.

• Informative
Reactions: Jezzibell