N

nbn

Student
Nov 3, 2019
Hello Guys. I need your input. I want to decide between hotel and Airbnb. Do the people install hidden cameras in the Airbnb rooms in Europe. Anxiously waiting for the answers.

6ixxy

6ixxy

I sank so she could swim
Apr 26, 2019
Hidden cameras are most definitely illegal to install, I'm sure they'd have to disclose that they have cameras installed, so be sure to check on whatever Airbnb place you choose if you do. Hotels are generally less secure for your particular needs, such as being found too soon.

Reactions: Meant2Die, TheDevilsAngel, forever21 and 1 other person
Soulless_Angel

Soulless_Angel

existence is futile
Jul 10, 2019
Whatever it's for would a hotel be more private

Reactions: MaybeMaybeKnot
Dripping

Dripping

Nov 17, 2019
In italy not, it is against the law. I'm sure of it.. No worries.

MaybeMaybeKnot

MaybeMaybeKnot

No ctrl-z when you ctb
Oct 25, 2019
I would vote hotel with a do not disturb sign and a late checkout. Airbnb hosts are way more proactive than hotel staff.

Reactions: Malletboy, Foresight, MeltingHeart and 2 others
N

nbn

Student
Nov 3, 2019
But, i cannot find any hotels with an anchor point for full suspension hanging
In Airbnb houses, there are wooden beams on the top, where u can do full suspension hanging

MaybeMaybeKnot

MaybeMaybeKnot

No ctrl-z when you ctb
Oct 25, 2019
But, i cannot find any hotels with an anchor point for full suspension hanging
In Airbnb houses, there are wooden beams on the top, where u can do full suspension hanging
And that's a valid point. You'd have more privacy but would have to consider partial or other methods.

F

forever21

Student
Oct 19, 2019
I think they are not watching those videos live but in hindsight.

Reactions: LegaliseIt!
N

nbn

Student
Nov 3, 2019
I don't care if they watch. But, I am worried they may notify the police or ambulance as soon as I start hanging and this result in failed ctb and possibly brain damage

Grandexit

Grandexit

Experienced
Dec 4, 2019
For myself, I'm not into hanging. But I do have to say some air bnb's are owned by an individual who relies on that income. There may be many lost days of income and lots of hardships on the owners of that property. This could be really very traumatic to a person who is renting out their extra property for some money, or a hired cleaning person who will be walking in on the aftermath. Corporate hotels have policies in place and security.... it just seems not as wrong to put this in the lap of a corporation. Just my two cents.

Reactions: zherhk, Boochky, Foresight and 2 others
Hunter100

Hunter100

Lost...
Oct 12, 2019
Hello Guys. I need your input. I want to decide between hotel and Airbnb. Do the people install hidden cameras in the Airbnb rooms in Europe. Anxiously waiting for the answers.
My personal opinion is it is fucked up to bring innocent people into your death. People can suffer PTSD over finding your body. Hell if you're not found for a entire day you would already start to rot. Not cool

• Love
Reactions: APharmaDestroyedLife, Foresight and DepressionsAHo
color_me_gone

color_me_gone

Sun is rising
Dec 27, 2018
Be careful, sometimes those interior wooden beams are fake - - styrofoam with NO strength.
They look incredibly real though.
(Google fake interior ceiling beams.)

Reactions: Meant2Die
DepressionsAHo

DepressionsAHo

Heaven gained a new ho
Feb 15, 2019
I really think its unnecessarily cruel to the Airbnb owners. They're just people trying to make some money to afford their bills or just a little extra spending money. Your suicide will bring their property rates down if they ever wanna sell and their specific house will be broadcasted into the news. Now when people will look to them, they'll know theres been a suicide In the house and you'll have ruined a family's source of income. I just don't think it's fair to them. They didn't do anything to you

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: APharmaDestroyedLife, Hunter100, Foresight and 1 other person
Soul

Soul

gate gate paragate parasamgate bodhi svaha
Apr 12, 2019
I'm another one who votes against using airb&b flats for suicide unless you're sure it's owned/run by a corporation. If it's a family-run place it's tantamount to killing yourself whilst staying with acquaintances. As Keith Richards noted, "Turning blue in someone else's bathroom is the height of bad manners."

Reactions: color_me_gone and Foresight
N

nbn

Student
Nov 3, 2019
Be careful, sometimes those interior wooden beams are fake - - styrofoam with NO strength.
They look incredibly real though.
(Google fake interior ceiling beams.)
How to tell the difference between them

Hunter100

Hunter100

Lost...
Oct 12, 2019
You seem extremely unprepared for this. Please don't take this the wrong way but all it takes is a simple google search.
Not only are you not prepared or willing to do some leg work it also seems like you don't really care about putting innocent people in horrible stressful situations by not even acknowledging what several commentators have now stated regarding this. To each their own though....

N

nbn

Student
Nov 3, 2019
I have already tried to see the difference, but I cannot find the difference between them. I am in an extremely worst situation. I cannot dare to jump or stand in front of the train. I even do not know if I can hang, as I have not tried until now. SN is not reliable as hanging. I cannot bear this stress. The thought of committing suicide and being failed worries me more. :(((((((((((. I want to cry a lot........

6ixxy

6ixxy

I sank so she could swim
Apr 26, 2019
You seem extremely unprepared for this. Please don't take this the wrong way but all it takes is a simple google search.
Not only are you not prepared or willing to do some leg work it also seems like you don't really care about putting innocent people in horrible stressful situations by not even acknowledging what several commentators have now stated regarding this. To each their own though....
Second this. Not to disregard your feelings OP but have you considered and exhausted every single option that could possibly make your situation better? To me it feels like you've jumped straight to CTB as the be all and end all.

N

nbn

Student
Nov 3, 2019
I have constant thoughts of diseases. I always think of chronic diseases that will affect me. I already had some chronic diseases. Unfortunately, they are not life-threatening. I was not happy or I did not laugh wholeheartedly in the past three years. I do not have sufficient mental strength to commit suicide. Atlast, I do not have a proper hanging point to commit hanging

color_me_gone

color_me_gone

Sun is rising
Dec 27, 2018
The fake ones look so real, it is impossible to tell the difference just by looking at them.
You need to touch them, then you will recognize the fake ones right away.
The real ones will be hard, like wood.
The fake ones will feel soft, like a styrofoam ice chest.
There is about 50/50 chance they could be one or the other.