Daxter_87

Daxter_87

If my name is crossed out, hopefully I'm dead.
May 28, 2023
If I only had a gun, I could do the job in a heartbeat. Sometimes I wish a sniper would shoot me. A quick, clean headshot.

Now my father makes very loud noises almost every day, so I can't even indulge in activities that used to bring me some comfort or escape, like listening to music. I have given up video games for similar reasons - for instance, I had to wear earbuds every time I played, and putting them on is quite a tedious chore when you also have OCD, which brings us to the next point.

OCD is such a bastard and a boner-killer. I have to go through endless, pointless, and ridiculous rituals all the time, either in my head or in the real world. All tasks take forever, even the smallest, most insignificant ones. It's all so fucking tiring, and I'm utterly done and sick of it. Sick of it all. I want out.

Mmm, let's see, I also have tics, lots of tics, and the more stressed I get, the worse they get. Needless to say, I'm always stressed, whether it's about noise, OCD, or whatever other torturous ordeal it is, so the tics often skyrocket.

As time goes on, things seem to get worse and worse; you think you've hit rock bottom, but you haven't. Life somehow always finds a way to torture you more than you could ever imagine, and we must remember that millions of people are in extreme, excruciating pain, which therefore means that the possibilities are limitless.

I beg God, or whatever sadistic motherfucker is up there, to stop torturing people and animals, come down here, and have a "talk" with me. There's going to be bloodshed.

P.S. Yeah, yeah, God doesn't exist, I know. Please save your nitpicking for another time.

• Hugs
Reactions: vampire2002, Meditation guide, Immensevoid and 4 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
That must be really horrible what you go through, I could never believe there is such a thing as rock bottom in this hellish reality and that is why I see it as always better to not exist, existence is just meaningless and pointless suffering. But anyway I wish you the best, it's cruel how people have to suffer so much.

• Hugs
Reactions: Meditation guide, Immensevoid, WAITING TO DIE and 1 other person
WAITING TO DIE

WAITING TO DIE

TORMENTED
Sep 30, 2023
OCD is awful. I have a germ phobia and wash my hands dozens of times a day even though there is no logical reason to do so.

• Hugs
Reactions: Ε. Η. R., Daxter_87, Meditation guide and 1 other person
absolutelyyou

absolutelyyou

peaceful
Jul 26, 2023
I wish I had any words that could ease your pain or bring any light to your situation but I know thats never going to actually help someone, I just want to say I commiserate so strongly with your struggle as I too have a tic disorder that of course gets so much worse when stress or uncomfortable (or cold?? which I always thought was extra dumb and annoying). I'm so sorry you are having to put up with this hell, truly.

• Hugs
Reactions: Daxter_87, WAITING TO DIE, Meditation guide and 1 other person
Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
I wish I had a big space in a big field to scream until my voice broke. Your title here made me think of that.

• Hugs
Reactions: Daxter_87 and WAITING TO DIE
Ε. Η. R.

Ε. Η. R.

Experienced
Oct 5, 2023
OCD is such a bastard
I have to go through endless, pointless, and ridiculous rituals all the time
I understand you.
I had a non-acute form of ocd until the summer 2018.
I started experiencing an exacerbation of ocd in November of last year. And throughout the year there were hard compulsions until August of this year.
bad things happened in my life in August. In September I decided to commit suicide. And ocd has practically gone away. ᠌ ᠌cruel joke. Just at the time when I myself figured out how to deal with it.

OCD is awful. I have a germ phobia and wash my hands dozens of times a day even though there is no logical reason to do so.
I have the same. Do not give up. Don't lose to the vile ocd. I know how difficult it is to fight with him. Clean your sink regularly. There where you wash your hands. And the main thing is to stop in time. Fight the ocd every day. Step by step.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: mya_, Daxter_87 and WAITING TO DIE