Jack4230

Jack4230

Lame
Sep 8, 2019
I can't do this anymore and I can't kill myself cuz family and stuff. I'm a sophomore in college and I'm already so done, all I think about is killing my self I feel bad for my roommates. It never gets better, it's always sucked and always will I just WANT TO FUCKING DIE ALREADY HOLY SHIT I REFUSE TO LIVE FOR ANOTHER 40 YEARS AHAHAHAHHAAH.

• Hugs
Reactions: Judah, demuic, patheticpartner and 4 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I understand, living really is painful. It is like being trapped when you reach the point of desperation and you feel like you cannot leave this world. I would personally never be able to stay alive just for others and it would be selfish of them to expect me too, but I understand not wanting to cause pain to others. I'm sorry you are going through this. I cannot live many more decades either, the life expectancy is far too long. I would love to just fall into an eternal sleep. I wish you the best, no matter what happens.

• Hugs
Reactions: veryhappyhuman, egobaby, Jack4230 and 1 other person
Judah

Judah

Enlightened
Oct 1, 2020
I'm sorry you're going through this, sometimes nothing that this life offers is capable of filling us inside and we simply end up perceiving life as a burden, if you like, I would like to know what has led you to this point.

Reactions: Jack4230