MrBigSad

MrBigSad

Experienced
Sep 30, 2020
They say manic episodes last like a week or two. Mine last month's. There's no label for what I am. But right now I'm mothafukin king Kong. Godzilla can't even step to me bro. Chucked an Apache helicopter through the towers all I'm sayin is the thermite blew up first

• Yay!
  • Hugs
Reactions: Forever Sleep, Abandoned Character, todienomore and 2 others
todienomore

todienomore

Arcanist
Apr 7, 2023
I suspect its a bullshit theory. Bipolar, manic depression etc. Psych is not a real science, they dont agree on basic principles at the highest level.

I mean you need to stay grounded but I think the low parts are just when you brain 'overheats' and it ends up kinda trashed. Until it clears up again and revs back up. Basically I'd say learn about how your brain works, supplements, nootropics. Its easier than ever. The overheating is dangerous, it will damage you. All the most fun stuff you can do with your brain is bad for it. Literally all my favorite things like MDA, amphetamine, etc, have long term consequences. Kynurenine pathway dysfunction is one subtype, one potential aspect of the 'mania' issue. Iirc melatonin solves this.

Another angle to look at this from is Kundalini Psychosis. You can put yourself through a similar pattern just doing an odd type of yoga. You can damage your brain with it if you arent careful. A friend in Cali had a kundalini awakening and ended up in a mental hospital for a second, he tried to jump out of a moving car. Ive also seen people go from learning five languages to long term schizophrenia. All it took was stress, weed and adderall. Fifteen years later they still live with their mother, and are jobless weed smoking commie musician. Anyway, the treatments for kundalini psychosis are basic stuff like being grounded/earthing out in nature.

Dont be Icarus and fly too close to the sun.

• Love
Reactions: ColorlessTrees, MrBigSad and Abandoned Character
MrBigSad

MrBigSad

Experienced
Sep 30, 2020
I suspect its a bullshit theory. Bipolar, manic depression etc. Psych is not a real science, they dont agree on basic principles at the highest level.

I mean you need to stay grounded but I think the low parts are just when you brain 'overheats' and it ends up kinda trashed. Until it clears up again and revs back up. Basically I'd say learn about how your brain works, supplements, nootropics. Its easier than ever. The overheating is dangerous, it will damage you. All the most fun stuff you can do with your brain is bad for it. Literally all my favorite things like MDA, amphetamine, etc, have long term consequences. Kynurenine pathway dysfunction is one subtype, one potential aspect of the 'mania' issue. Iirc melatonin solves this.

Another angle to look at this from is Kundalini Psychosis. You can put yourself through a similar pattern just doing an odd type of yoga. You can damage your brain with it if you arent careful. A friend in Cali had a kundalini awakening and ended up in a mental hospital for a second, he tried to jump out of a moving car. Ive also seen people go from learning five languages to long term schizophrenia. All it took was stress, weed and adderall. Fifteen years later they still live with their mother, and are jobless weed smoking commie musician. Anyway, the treatments for kundalini psychosis are basic stuff like being grounded/earthing out in nature.

Dont be Icarus and fly too close to the sun.
I'm worry for such a late reply. Glad you're names not crossed out at least.

Yeah burning out sucks, but when I'm "manic " as it where I come up with some funny shit, like I reread this and it made me smile :)

I suppose it's about balance, but you gotta gotta take the highs with the lows and over all it's just, mediocre.