• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

J

JACKSON

May 3, 2020
I have a plan, if I use the following combination before hanging, will it help me in peaceful ctb?
Lorezeoam. 10 mg
Clonazepam. 10 mg
Mirtazapine 150 mg
I put rope around my neck just after taking the combination and wait till I become unconscious and after that my feet automatically kneel or slip and that will tighten my knooz leading to my peaceful see off....is it practical? will it work? need serious suggestions addition to the combination etc......other suggestions are also welcome...

J

JACKSON

May 3, 2020
I have a plan, if I use the following combination before hanging, will it help me in peaceful ctb?
Lorezeoam. 10 mg
Clonazepam. 10 mg
Mirtazapine 150 mg
I put rope around my neck just after taking the combination and wait till I become unconscious and after that my feet automatically kneel or slip and that will tighten my knooz leading to my peaceful see off....is it practical? will it work? need serious suggestions addition to the combination etc......other suggestions are also welcome...
Comment plz

fantasy_function

fantasy_function

only way left is out
May 13, 2020
if u have no tolerance 2 any of these, u should start feeling the effects--drowsy, sedated, relaxed, sleepy--@ around the 15-20 min mark, bit earlier on an empty stomach. no doubt ur gonna feel real peaceful nerve-wise when it kicks in, but you'd be standing mostly sober up to 20 min w a noose around ur neck. it's up 2 u 2 judge how that makes u feel and/or if u think u can wait it out. next part is kind of unclear. there's gonna be a period of time after the drugs kick in n b4 u fall unconscious--could be anywhere between 20-60 min. ur likely 2 experience all of the above effects + potential loss of muscle control and dizziness during this time. not the most practical way of going about things. ur 'success rate,' 4 lack of a better term, depends on a lot of things--ur set-up, ur willingness/mental capacity 2 ctb while waiting 4 the drugs 2 kick in and after they've kicked in but b4 you've passed out, ur physical reaction(s) 2 the drugs & ur consciousness level b4 the pass out point.

TLDR; can't say 4 certain. depends on a lot of factors between the time u take the combo n the time u end up passing out.

Last edited:
L

Living sucks

Forced out of life before I wanted to leave
Mar 27, 2020
Too many variables for anyone to tell you if this is good or bad.

Reactions: autumnal
autumnal

autumnal

Enlightened
Feb 4, 2020
I'm not an expert, but my intuitive sense is that there are very few things that would actually keep you fully 'unconscious' during a hanging attempt, with perhaps the exception of Nembutal/Heroin/Fentanyl and of course a proper general anaesthetic. The survival instinct kicking in, and the release of hormones like adrenalin, would just be too strong and would keep you awake and focused on the pain and distress involved with any suspension attempt (except one that manages to instantly and succesfully compresses the carotid arteries, but if you were reliably guaranteed this then you wouldn't really need sedation anyway).

However, what the benzos in particular would achieve is making you calmer and more relaxed in the period before hanging begins. So that would certainly be a positive in making you calmer and less likely to back out beforehand, and to reduce the survival instinct present before the attempt. But once hanging actually begins, you are still going to remain conscious and experience pain and distress. It may be slightly reduced compared to without the drugs, but it's not going to be peaceful.

Additionally, 10mg of the benzos is better than nothing, but if you have more than that then a higher dose would increase the calming effects. Just make sure you have everything set up and ready to go beforehand, so you don't take the benzos and then become so sedated that you fail to follow the rest of the steps.

Reactions: JACKSON
J

JACKSON

May 3, 2020
I'm not an expert, but my intuitive sense is that there are very few things that would actually keep you fully 'unconscious' during a hanging attempt, with perhaps the exception of Nembutal/Heroin/Fentanyl and of course a proper general anaesthetic. The survival instinct kicking in, and the release of hormones like adrenalin, would just be too strong and would keep you awake and focused on the pain and distress involved with any suspension attempt (except one that manages to instantly and succesfully compresses the carotid arteries, but if you were reliably guaranteed this then you wouldn't really need sedation anyway).

However, what the benzos in particular would achieve is making you calmer and more relaxed in the period before hanging begins. So that would certainly be a positive in making you calmer and less likely to back out beforehand, and to reduce the survival instinct present before the attempt. But once hanging actually begins, you are still going to remain conscious and experience pain and distress. It may be slightly reduced compared to without the drugs, but it's not going to be peaceful.

Additionally, 10mg of the benzos is better than nothing, but if you have more than that then a higher dose would increase the calming effects. Just make sure you have everything set up and ready to go beforehand, so you don't take the benzos and then become so sedated that you fail to follow the rest of the steps.
If I add little bit codeine to it, will it help in peaceful ctb?
if u have no tolerance 2 any of these, u should start feeling the effects--drowsy, sedated, relaxed, sleepy--@ around the 15-20 min mark, bit earlier on an empty stomach. no doubt ur gonna feel real peaceful nerve-wise when it kicks in, but you'd be standing mostly sober up to 20 min w a noose around ur neck. it's up 2 u 2 judge how that makes u feel and/or if u think u can wait it out. next part is kind of unclear. there's gonna be a period of time after the drugs kick in n b4 u fall unconscious--could be anywhere between 20-60 min. ur likely 2 experience all of the above effects + potential loss of muscle control and dizziness during this time. not the most practical way of going about things. ur 'success rate,' 4 lack of a better term, depends on a lot of things--ur set-up, ur willingness/mental capacity 2 ctb while waiting 4 the drugs 2 kick in and after they've kicked in but b4 you've passed out, ur physical reaction(s) 2 the drugs & ur consciousness level b4 the pass out point.

TLDR; can't say 4 certain. depends on a lot of factors between the time u take the combo n the time u end up passing out.

autumnal

autumnal

Enlightened
Feb 4, 2020

Only very slightly, and mainly if you used a lot rather than a little. But you're missing the much bigger picture which I already explained.

Reactions: fantasy_function
Werewolf

Werewolf

Without shelter
May 12, 2020
I responded to your original thread with an example. By itself these doses probably will get you sleepy, even passed out, but not passed out to the point that you don't wake up when the body goes into panic mode.
Adding alcohol, and I mean a lot of alcohol and it's possible, not probable but possible.

Im getting the feeling you just want confirmation that taking a few prescription pills with a noose around your neck is a peaceful way to go, sorry but it's not.

Last edited:
Reactions: autumnal