Aleksandra

Aleksandra

żyję cicho krwawiąc
Aug 28, 2019
i don't feel okay at all. i get discharged from hospital after a month and a bit, get put on pills and i still have to wait a year for therapy. on top of that, i've not eaten for about a week now. i have been put on another year's waiting list for a court herring for benefits as i moved out of my old city. i cant even go to food banks because a lot of the food they offer i'm allergic to. yet i'm being told i'm being spoilt because i can't eat food i'm allergic to. my meds make me feel physically ill and all i want to do is cry myself to sleep every night. i fucking hate that i'm being told to be grateful for my life being saved and for what? for me to literally starve and have no money to help fix that? for the government to fuck me over once again when i need help? i'm broken, i'm completely broken and all i want is a fucking hug from my mama but she doesn't love me. i haven't posted in a bit and i needed this out, im so sad.

• Hugs
  • Love
  • Aww..
Reactions: Crushed_Innocence, PDAnnie2610, MiserableBastard1995 and 16 others
GreyMonkey

GreyMonkey

Heartbroken
Aug 20, 2019
I hear you and how much pain you are in.

That sounds devastating and I totally get it.

Reactions: PDAnnie2610 and Aleksandra
Aleksandra

Aleksandra

żyję cicho krwawiąc
Aug 28, 2019
I hear you and how much pain you are in.

That sounds devastating and I totally get it.
i so desperately wanted to give life another chance but i am struggling so bad. it's not as easy as finding a job as no one wants me and i've applied for over hundreds since i moved out of my old city. my ex used to be someone i could fall back on if i financially needed it as we lived together. now i'm all alone and the world is a lot darker

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Crushed_Innocence, Soul, Notcutoutforlife and 3 others
BPD_LE

BPD_LE

The Queen of Meme
Aug 11, 2019
Welcome to the UK. Where the government treats the mentally ill as the lowest of the low and expect us to live off pennies until we 'sort ourselves out' and get back to work.

• Love
  • Aww..
Reactions: MiserableBastard1995, Notcutoutforlife and woxihuanni
Aleksandra

Aleksandra

żyję cicho krwawiąc
Aug 28, 2019
Welcome to the UK. Where the government treats the mentally ill as the lowest of the low and expect us to live off pennies until we 'sort ourselves out' and get back to work.
yeah i wish my parents stayed in poland. apparently bpd with psychotic traits and cptsd isn't enough. pip assessor was a huge cunt

BPD_LE

BPD_LE

The Queen of Meme
Aug 11, 2019
yeah i wish my parents stayed in poland. apparently bpd with psychotic traits and cptsd isn't enough. pip assessor was a huge cunt
I ended up having to take dwp to court to get my pip. I won but it's only the lowest rate, which is still wrong. Standing in front of a judge and everything. It's disgusting. You have a long way to go to get it. Fingers crossed it's easier for you.

• Love
Reactions: Notcutoutforlife
Aleksandra

Aleksandra

żyję cicho krwawiąc
Aug 28, 2019
I ended up having to take dwp to court to get my pip. I won but it's only the lowest rate, which is still wrong. Standing in front of a judge and everything. It's disgusting. You have a long way to go to get it. Fingers crossed it's easier for you.
yeah i've been waiting since feb 2018 for this to be sorted.. and court i have to wait another two years basically. it's fucking ass

BPD_LE

BPD_LE

The Queen of Meme
Aug 11, 2019
yeah i've been waiting since feb 2018 for this to be sorted.. and court i have to wait another two years basically. it's fucking ass
On the plus side, they have to back date payment. So if you win, you'll get a good couple of grand. Although I spent mine in 2 months, oops.

woxihuanni

woxihuanni

Illuminated
Aug 19, 2019
Here if you need, duckling. Any day I might have to drink goodbye, but kicking around still.

Reactions: LMFAO FOCKERS and Notcutoutforlife
D

Deleted member 1465

_
Jul 31, 2018
Sad to hear your plight. Really not fair you do your best and get no real help at all. Can't offer any practical help but you have people here that will at least listen for whatever that is worth.

Soulless_Angel

Soulless_Angel

existence is futile
Jul 10, 2019
On the plus side, they have to back date payment. So if you win, you'll get a good couple of grand. Although I spent mine in 2 months, oops.

I didn't even have to have a face to face meeting with the PIP assessors, it was awarded within 2 or so months? I don't understand all these people struggling for it? I got a mental health worker to fill in the forms which went in in Mid July, Mid Sept it was awarded with no questions from me? It was then backdate too May when I got the forms, so yea back pay was decent, all spent quickly though :P

Aleksandra

Aleksandra

żyję cicho krwawiąc
Aug 28, 2019
I didn't even have to have a face to face meeting with the PIP assessors, it was awarded within 2 or so months? I don't understand all these people struggling for it? I got a mental health worker to fill in the forms which went in in Mid July, Mid Sept it was awarded with no questions from me? It was then backdate too May when I got the forms, so yea back pay was decent, all spent quickly though :P
apparently mh workers don't do that anymore which sucks. my cpn said they stopped not long ago:(

JohnUK

JohnUK

Student
Feb 15, 2019

Sorry that you have had those problems.

I had that about 6 years ago on a benefit as I applied for something (can't remember which now) application got denied, went to court there lost, reapplied for the same thing, again application gets denied and back at court overturned the decision. I mean wished they did that the first time.