• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

hmskms

hmskms

trying to escape a world governed by sociopaths.
Jun 12, 2023
i was already put here against my will, what would suicide do other than bring me back (perhaps, somewhere potentially worse)?

life is such a failed promise that im genuinely concerned that theres no end to this torment. it's not like it has cared enough to keep me away from grim situations, instead trying to convince me that it's all my fault (instead of idk, maybe trying to comfort me? because i dont deserve it, right?)

i need help knowing how to feel about this. i really want to think life warrants a second chance, but unless there is an answer for all the shit that i had to go through, then i really dont want to wake up again.

• Love
Reactions: AntHills and permanent_solution
front of me

front of me

Experienced
Aug 3, 2023
The opposite feeling, I sleep and wake up every half hour

S

SVEN

Enlightened
Apr 3, 2023
You may find more reason to give life another chance in the Recovery section, perhaps. As there you can speak with others who can relate to how you are feeling better.
Best wishes.