• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

D

DOHARDTHINGS24

Student
Apr 30, 2024
Ok. I'm gonna try & keep this short & sweet instead of a crazy ADHD rant. Wish me luck.
I had expired Prochloreperazine 5mg & was struggling with access to any other AE & scrambling like a crazy person.
But I have a new batch!!! Yay!!
I couldn't get my hands on any other AE option. I had a trial run of the expired one with no side effects but am going to do a trial run with the new ones too, just in case the old ones had lost their efficacy.
But I can't find definitive dosing advice of this particular AE to CTB with SN - for both Stat dose & 48 hour protocol - still not sure which one I'll be doing. Because of crappy circumstances, I only have limited time & privacy to research & my only resource is SaSu. I know I'm over relying on you guys, but things are coming together, there's an end in sight & I'll get out of your hair. That's the goal, right?
I've seen people talking about mixing it with other things or only using 10mg which sounds low & everything is so skewed towards meto & dop.
If anyone can help, please do. Anyone with medical / pharmaceutical knowledge or good research skills or time or privacy to google or access to Exit recs or anything…
Please help.
That's as short as I could make it, sorry.
I really tried. I really did.