• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

PinballWizard39

PinballWizard39

May 3, 2024
Apologies if this has been asked a million times before. I don't know if I'm just being overly paranoid or justifiably paranoid. I have found a potential source for purchasing SN and I'm worrying over whether or not I need to create a fake email account to purchase it with. Even if I did that though, I'd still have to use my bank card/paypal to pay for it, so it could still be traced back to me. I'm in the UK if that makes any difference.

Thanks in advance.

Reactions: countdowntoecstasy
W

wyo777

When life is a nightmare...
May 18, 2024
Apologies if this has been asked a million times before. I don't know if I'm just being overly paranoid or justifiably paranoid. I have found a potential source for purchasing SN and I'm worrying over whether or not I need to create a fake email account to purchase it with. Even if I did that though, I'd still have to use my bank card/paypal to pay for it, so it could still be traced back to me. I'm in the UK if that makes any difference.

Thanks in advance.
Is it from UK or Europe?

T

ThisGameIsOverrated

I need RCs
May 6, 2024
If you're not making the transaction over a dnm on tor it will be traceable back to you yes

PinballWizard39

PinballWizard39

May 3, 2024
If you're not making the transaction over a dnm on tor it will be traceable back to you yes

I guess I'm asking if it matters if it's traceable or not? It's not illegal to have? I wouldn't know where to start with TOR or anything like that. I don't make a habit of things like this. Apologies but I am quite naive when it comes to trying to hide your tracks online. I've never needed to.