Degen

Degen

Aug 28, 2021
I ordered it, don't know when it'll come but likely soon. For me I want to use my sn in a year or more as I want to try to recover in the meantime, I just wanted sn now as it's availability keeps decreasing. However, I just don't see myself not using it compulsively at all. I can tell if I have it I'll likely ctb within a couple days, as I don't have a fear of death and am pretty actively suicidal currently. My mood shifts too much for me to wait. I guess dying prematurely wouldn't be a bad thing, but it's not ideal.

I was thinking of getting a safe, then hiding the key somewhere but too lazy and cheap to find a suitable safe. I could throw it away, but waste of money and it'll be shit trying to find a new source if the current batch disappear.

• Love
Reactions: complex and lynnschronicles
uniqueusername4

uniqueusername4

died a long time ago
Aug 13, 2023
There are other things you need for the method, antiemetics and benzos are the main thing. Those are harder to get than they sound, so just don't get those until you're ready

• Informative
Reactions: SonicFan1994, houseofleaves, Plato'sCaveDweller and 1 other person
W

wCvML2

Nov 15, 2021
Do you have a locker somewhere, either at work or a gym? If not, might as well look for a locker somewhere just for SN storage. I found that not having it at home making it less likely to act on impulse.

Reactions: Emeralds
Degen

Degen

Aug 28, 2021
There are other things you need for the method, antiemetics and benzos are the main thing. Those are harder to get than they sound, so just don't get those until you're ready
I have those and unfortunately easy access. Maybe I'll throw the antiemetics.
Do you have a locker somewhere, either at work or a gym? If not, might as well look for a locker somewhere just for SN storage. I found that not having it at home making it less likely to act on impulse.
I've checked and they're all kinda expensive. Maybe getting the safe and putting it into my shed would be a cheaper option

Last edited:
Reactions: wCvML2
Willy Wonka

Willy Wonka

Student
Dec 15, 2021
Did you plan to fast before? Like one day of fasting wouldn't leave much room for impulsivity...

Reactions: houseofleaves
M

MxTuesday

Is Tuesday an omen?
Sep 9, 2024
I wrote a really similar post about a week ago! I thought a storage locker. Someone also suggested a times safe that resets each week which is a good suggestion but I think the reset would be a massive trigger point for me.
I am thinking storage locker but haven't ordered yet because I don't know how to make sure it goes to the post office without suspicion, and also I'm in a moralistic meltdown over whether DMC is a good person or a bad person.

opheliaoveragain

opheliaoveragain

Eating Disordered Junkie
Jun 2, 2024
Please be mindful of storage lockers and the temperature/humidity, they say to store in a cool dry place. The other meds are not necessary for success as stated in the Bible threads and likely the PPH as well, but they ease the side effects.

Degen

Degen

Aug 28, 2021
Did you plan to fast before? Like one day of fasting wouldn't leave much room for impulsivity...
I don't eat much, I think the minimum is 4 to 8 hours. I'd say that's possible. Plus I get extremely pissed off for like a day or 2 and plan to ctb seriously.

I wrote a really similar post about a week ago! I thought a storage locker. Someone also suggested a times safe that resets each week which is a good suggestion but I think the reset would be a massive trigger point for me.
I am thinking storage locker but haven't ordered yet because I don't know how to make sure it goes to the post office without suspicion, and also I'm in a moralistic meltdown over whether DMC is a good person or a bad person.
Times reset safe sounds interesting. Sounds expensive though.

And nah dmc isn't a good person but like most sn suppliers he might get arrested so might as well order before another source closes, he's lucky ukraine is too busy to care about what he's doing.

Please be mindful of storage lockers and the temperature/humidity, they say to store in a cool dry place. The other meds are not necessary for success as stated in the Bible threads and likely the PPH as well, but they ease the side effects.
What materials for storage locker might be good for temperature control

opheliaoveragain

opheliaoveragain

Eating Disordered Junkie
Jun 2, 2024
I'm very sorry to inquire about this, but is there a thread explaining why is this so? I'm out of the loop
confused as well. there have been several accounts speaking as if they personally know DMC and it's mad odd. also wondering where this was clarified as true…..
What materials for storage locker might be good for temperature control
honestly if it's not already a temperature controlled facility I wouldn't even risk it.

Reactions: houseofleaves
K

Kali_Yuga13

Experienced
Jul 11, 2024
confused as well. there have been several accounts speaking as if they personally know DMC and it's mad odd. also wondering where this was clarified as true….
I thought his name was bartovation 'cause it comes up in some DMC posts but it turns out to be a test strip vendor lol.

• Informative
Reactions: opheliaoveragain
maniac116

maniac116

My own worst enemy🌹💔
Aug 10, 2024
If you store it right it will be fine. It can last for years. It loses a lil potency over time but it's fairly stable🌹💔

B

badK9wolf

Jul 18, 2024
Having the same problem. Honestly I try to eat something every time I think about taking it.