• Hey Guest,

We will never comply with any of OFCOM's demands or any other nations censorious demands for that matter. We will only follow the laws of the land of which our server is located, which is the US.

Any demands for censorship or requests to comply with the law outside of the US will be promptly ignored.

No foreign laws or pressure will make us comply with anti-censorship laws and we will protect the speech of our members, regardless of where they might live in the world. If that means being blocked in the UK, so be it. We would advise that any UK member gets a VPN to browse the site, or use TOR.

However, today, we stand up these these governments that want to bully or censor this website.

Fuck OFCOM, and fuck any media organization or group that think it's cool or fun to stalk or bully people that suffering in this world.

Edit: We also wanted to address the veiled threats made against a staff member in the UK by the BBC in the news today. We are undeterred by any threats, intimination, by the BBC or by any other groups dedicated to doxxing and harassing our staff and members. Journalists from the BBC, CTV, Kansas Star, Daily Mail and many other outlets have continuiously ignored the fact that many of the people that they're interviewing (such as @leelfc84 on Twitter/X) and propping up are the same people posting addresses of staff members and our founders on social media. We show them proof of this and they ignore it and don't address it.They're all just as evil as each other, and should be treated accordingly. They do not care about the safety of our staff members, founders, or administrators, or even members, so why would they care about you?

Now that we have your attention, journalists, will you ever address this? You've given these evil people interviews, and free press.

P

Parnate

Student
Dec 16, 2021
Well as I told few months ago my sister is pregnant with twins. She will deliver most likely at the end of this month. I got better somewhat in between but lately have been suicidal again. I was thinking ctbing in early September once she has delivered the kids. This is going to affect her a lot but will it affect a newborn in some manner, indirectly ? I don't want to cause them any discomfort or issues in any way. i have no idea about all this.
Also my sister is very strong person so that is there as well.

• Hugs
Reactions: Voyage and CatLvr
B

boingo

Nov 18, 2022
Honestly it will likely affect her ability to look after them because of grief, and with twins it's even harder than just one baby.

• Hugs
Reactions: Parnate and CatLvr
C

CatLvr

Experienced
Aug 1, 2024
The closer your death is to the birth of her children the harder it will be for her to separate any thoughts of her children with her thoughts of you and your passing. IMHO, of course.

I am someone who had been trained from a VERY early age to always put others before myself so I might not be the most objective person to advise you here.

Finally, I hope you find a solution you can be happy with and does not add to your pain.

• Hugs
Reactions: Parnate
Voyage

Voyage

Songe à la douceur
Aug 11, 2024
Almost definitely.

Can't think of anything specific to this off the top of my head, but newborns are extremely fickle beings.

If the mother is griefing, the twins may get inadequate emotional care (might affect the development pf empathy, not sure).

Or, if she relies on them for emtional support, boundaries may not be properly established when they're school age, meaning the children are enmeshed with the parent and cannot individuate, leading to cluster A or psychosis possibly.

Or, they may feel obligated to take care of the parent emotionally, in a process called "parentification", which is essentially losing childhood and the kid would have issues with bonding with peers of the same age, and when they become adults, they tend to take care of partners but also have a deep desire to be taken care of that they're not consciously aware of (complicates romantic relationshis), and feel the need to sacrifice oneself to help others (actually not healthy and exploitable).

Tldr a number of things can go wrong.

• Hugs
Reactions: Parnate and CatLvr