• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

xi0ni

xi0ni

way out of here
Apr 8, 2023
I tried the night night method yesterday with rolled up socks and a belt. I did feel tingly and had some sort of pulse in my head, but I couldn't get myself to pass out. I tried for about an hour until I gave up, but ended up fainting when I stood up. does fainting after mean I came close to succeeding? I don't know what I was doing wrong.

• Hugs
Reactions: cosmic_traveler
cosmic_traveler

cosmic_traveler

Eternal Spirit Experiencing a Human Moment
Dec 23, 2023
We tried rolled up socks against our carotid arteries with a necktie partial hang. The socks weren't solid enough and didn't help. Our next attempt we're going to use bags of rice with duct tape. I don't know if a belt will keep the pressure long enough for the desired effect but I don't know your setting either. We wish you peace. Big hugs. Be well on your journey.

• Love
Reactions: xi0ni
AlcoholicsCalculus

AlcoholicsCalculus

Stressed by impermanence
Feb 25, 2024
I tried the night night method yesterday with rolled up socks and a belt. I did feel tingly and had some sort of pulse in my head, but I couldn't get myself to pass out. I tried for about an hour until I gave up, but ended up fainting when I stood up. does fainting after mean I came close to succeeding? I don't know what I was doing wrong.
I saw a video on partial hanging where it was demonstrated if you just lean forward till you start to feel lightheaded and immediately stand up, you'll black out. So you could just combine methods and tie a slipknot around your neck and you would be good I think. I may try it because just the night night method wasn't enough for me either. It's hard to create that much pressure with just a ratchet

Reactions: xi0ni