• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

tessa__mocha

tessa__mocha

I <3 grey skies
Feb 1, 2023
My plan has always been to jump, but googling "what buildings can I jump off of to make sure I die," surprisingly, doesn't come up with anything useful. I live in Chicago, with plenty of buildings that are tall enough but how can I ever know which ones will work for me? Anything at height that I'm sure would do the trick has safety measures in place, do I just case out every tall place I find until one works for me? I'd feel bad for the next person, taking an option away with the eventual safety measures that will go into place there. I have no worries about SI, I know I'll be able to do it once I have a very solid plan, but putting a plan in place and finding an appropriate place is turning out to be harder than I could have imagined.

• Hugs
Reactions: buyersremorse, Kikoo Loool, Lost in a Dream and 1 other person
Akaidarafox

Akaidarafox

Feb 25, 2023
Make sure to go through therapy first

• Love
Reactions: tessa__mocha
Shadowlord900

Shadowlord900

Seeker of Darkness
Sep 29, 2022
How far can you travel? Because if you can, coastal cliffs would be your next best bet. They're very rarely ever guarded. I've only ever heard of Beachy Head in the UK being patrolled by a group called the Chaplaincy Team who will try to stop people from jumping.

tessa__mocha

tessa__mocha

I <3 grey skies
Feb 1, 2023
How far can you travel? Because if you can, coastal cliffs would be your next best bet. They're very rarely ever guarded. I've only ever heard of Beachy Head in the UK being patrolled by a group called the Chaplaincy Team who will try to stop people from jumping.
I don't want to travel to the coast, would prefer as close as possible because my family is here and it would be very confusing for them if I passed somewhere else. I'm sure with enough creativity I can manage it

anagore

anagore

Ana ,.+*¨*+.,
Feb 23, 2023
i'm not from the states, so i wouldn't know. Just make sure to jump from something really high up, like a skyscraper or a cliff, or you'll probably end up in a vegetative state (obviously), good luck <3

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Jumping certainly sounds like such a terrifying method to me, and it disgusts me how they put barriers up to stop people from leaving this world, existence certainly is so prison like when you think about it that way. I think that if I was going to ctb this way I would only do it somewhere incredibly high as the thought of failing horrifies me.
And by the way why are people even on here when they invalidate people's wish to die by saying go to therapy. Like people don't even post threads about methods to recieve unsolicited prolifer advice, it's so insensitive to do that. But anyway, best wishes.

Reactions: dggtscccvfd, missingpeace, Peerless_Cucumber and 1 other person
M

missingpeace

Arcanist
Feb 4, 2023
Jumping certainly sounds like such a terrifying method to me, and it disgusts me how they put barriers up to stop people from leaving this world, existence certainly is so prison like when you think about it that way. I think that if I was going to ctb this way I would only do it somewhere incredibly high as the thought of failing horrifies me.
And by the way why are people even on here when they invalidate people's wish to die by saying go to therapy. Like people don't even post threads about methods to recieve unsolicited prolifer advice, it's so insensitive to do that. But anyway, best wishes.
Yes I think we should start putting that at the start of our posts saying 'not interested in therapy' to stop the unwanted advice.

hellispink

hellispink

poisonous
May 26, 2022
Booking an hotel with balcony ( must be like 10th floor or higher ). I would ask the receptionists for the best "view available ". That is one pf my options for myself

• Love
Reactions: buyersremorse and tessa__mocha
F

Failure21

Dec 23, 2022
I googled how tall of a fall can a human survive and it came back with the results of 20-25 feet/6-8 meters is the average fall height that people can fall and survive consistently. The higher your drop is from that point on, the more likely you are to die from the fall. I'd say if you want to reliably kill yourself from falling you should jump off the 4th story of a building at the very least and try to go higher if you can to further reduce the odds you survive.

I could never do it this way. I've broken both my legs before and it was such a unpleasant recovery that I'm terrified if I try I'd live and have to go through that crap again and I don't want some poor guy to witness my death and be traumatized from it. I want to go into the middle of nowhere when I do it so hopefully no one will even find my body until I'm nothing but a piles of bones.

buyersremorse

buyersremorse

useless
Feb 16, 2023
As long as you land on your head, I don't think you have to worry too much about height (then again you can't exactly control how you land)

Just please be careful. I've heard so many horror stories of people failing and surviving but having to go through chronic pain and disability. For this reason, I wouldn't do it unless absolutely sure im guaranteed to die, so maybe around 13+ stories into solid concrete, if you have access. (im not from chicago so don't really know much about buildings there)

T

taiberjames

Jun 9, 2023
I googled how tall of a fall can a human survive and it came back with the results of 20-25 feet/6-8 meters is the average fall height that people can fall and survive consistently. The higher your drop is from that point on, the more likely you are to die from the fall. I'd say if you want to reliably kill yourself from falling you should jump off the 4th story of a building at the very least and try to go higher if you can to further reduce the odds you survive.

I could never do it this way. I've broken both my legs before and it was such a unpleasant recovery that I'm terrified if I try I'd live and have to go through that crap again and I don't want some poor guy to witness my death and be traumatized from it. I want to go into the middle of nowhere when I do it so hopefully no one will even find my body until I'm nothing but a piles of bones.
4th story will most likely end up pretty badly.

Lostallhope.com suggested:
"Stone2​ states that jumping from 150 feet (46 metres) or higher on land, and 250 feet (76 metres) or more on water, is 95% to 98% fatal."

Unattainable666

Unattainable666

Enlightened
Mar 31, 2023
This sounds like a horrible way to go. Not only for you but for the people below who you (1) may fall on and kill; and (2) if there are people nearby and see you will horrify them for the remainder of their lives. If this is your choice, can you go outside the city to a silo or a tall building where the chance of other people getting hurt is not so great? I would think SI would creep in. THere are so many other ways to go - maybe you could research them. THIS IS JUST MY OPINION - AS I'VE ALWAYS SAID BEFORE OPINIONS ARE LIKE ASSHOLES EVERYONE HAS ONE