• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

namida

namida

going out with a whimper
Jan 5, 2023
please only reply to this thread if you have bought from ic or can link posts from people who have. i dont feel comfortable giving anyone the link.

i am planning on buying from ic but i am very nervous. i want to make sure this all goes smoothly.

are ids required? ive heard some people say they never had to send one but im afraid that could cause suspicion. are they going to look into my name to make sure im using it for the right reason? do i need to provide them an intended use?

has anyone ever had their package from ic inspected? i dont know how it goes everywhere but where i live they seem to inspect any package from another country, regardless of what it is (they were suspicious of toys imported from japan before)

is the package discreet enough to not raise suspicion? i think i can come up with a good lie if a family member asks me.. but again im afraid of the postal service opening it and my family thinks its an illicit substance..

how many packages do i need to order? is the 50g enough?

did anyone have issues with their credit card company when buying from ic? would a less trackable payment method be safer?

has anyone bought recently? i worry that an if everyone coming to their site is only buying one product, it could raise suspicion.

if this post is giving/asking too much info i wont hesitate to delete. i just figured i should ask because im very worried about this.

Reactions: FrozenMango
D

dopaminedeath

Death please
Nov 12, 2022
id requirement is for US buyers only

IC is not some government entity. they are a business. they know what their product is used for, they don't care as long as you pay the luxury prices they charge for it. the packaging is discreet besides a small shipping label, there's pictures of it in other sn/ic threads here. think of IC as drug dealers, their supply depends on being discreet

lots of information about SN here to confirm how much you want to order

Customs... that depends on your country mate. is it an illegal substance

Reactions: Looking
namida

namida

going out with a whimper
Jan 5, 2023
id requirement is for US buyers only

IC is not some government entity. they are a business. they know what their product is used for, they don't care as long as you pay the luxury prices they charge for it. the packaging is discreet besides a small shipping label, there's pictures of it in other sn/ic threads here. think of IC as drug dealers, their supply depends on being discreet

lots of information about SN here to confirm how much you want to order

Customs... that depends on your country mate. is it an illegal substance
i live in the us. i think its just my local post office being paranoid for whatever reason. thanks for answering my questions

Reactions: dopaminedeath
M

muscleisolate

Jan 1, 2023
my package from IC delivered to US was opened but not altered and the actual product remains sealed

namida

namida

going out with a whimper
Jan 5, 2023
my package from IC delivered to US was opened but not altered and the actual product remains sealed
i guess you got lucky.. im very afraid someone could open it and call the authorities on me or something.. fingers crossed i guess :(

M

muscleisolate

Jan 1, 2023
The package is definitely not discreet on the outside. You should get a mailbox or PO box outside of your home

Sodium nitrite is not a controlled substance in the US so don't worry about any authorities.

Reactions: FrozenMango and Looking
Looking

Looking

Looking for the answer.
Jan 16, 2023
The package is definitely not discreet on the outside. You should get a mailbox or PO box outside of your home

Sodium nitrite is not a controlled substance in the US so don't worry about any authorities.

I was going to say - it's totally legal to have it. It's typically used to cure meat, so a lot of companies and chefs use it.

namida

namida

going out with a whimper
Jan 5, 2023

what i meant by that was, if anyone at the post office is aware of what people use sn for, they might send police to my house for a "wellness check". or they might hold the package and expect me to come pick it up? i dont know, im just imagining what could go wrong.

Looking

Looking

Looking for the answer.
Jan 16, 2023
what i meant by that was, if anyone at the post office is aware of what people use sn for, they might send police to my house for a "wellness check". or they might hold the package and expect me to come pick it up? i dont know, im just imagining what could go wrong.

People at the post office wouldn't do that. It's not their job to interfere with people's packages as long as it's not illegal. Like, they can't verify why you bought it, so it would be unethical for them to just call wellness checks on a bunch of people for different personal reasons.

It's possible they would have you pick it up, but again it's unlikely. Nobody has reported that they had to do that to my understanding. But if you did, why would that be a problem for you? You would just pick it up like a normal package.

M

muscleisolate

Jan 1, 2023
Fwiw, my local PD knows I'm mentally ill and suicidal and I got SN from IC delivered with no wellness check. Easy peasy. It's a totally benign package to deliver.

Reactions: tiredangelgirl, FrozenMango and Looking
spacehardware

spacehardware

Unsubscribing soon
Feb 21, 2022
I'm in the UK so may be different, but I was worried about the potential of a wellness check. For reference I am well known to mental health services. I also provided ID as I didn't realise it was a US only requirement. Package arrived, no issues whatsoever, just came through from the postman along with the regular junkmail. It had been opened at customs but the SN sachets inside were untouched and not opened. I ordered 2x 50g, as I am very overweight and wanted to have enough to do the job. I paid using PayPal, opened a separate PayPal account specifically for this transaction. I bought at end of December, so very recent and didn't raise any suspicions. Package was pretty discrete on the outside, said 'sodium salt' in small letters but I made sure I was near the front door to receive it as soon as it came through the letterbox, as I was worried about that too.

• Informative
Reactions: Tiny Circle, FrozenMango, pillow933 and 1 other person
pillow933

pillow933

Student
Mar 7, 2020
I'm in the UK so may be different, but I was worried about the potential of a wellness check. For reference I am well known to mental health services. I also provided ID as I didn't realise it was a US only requirement. Package arrived, no issues whatsoever, just came through from the postman along with the regular junkmail. It had been opened at customs but the SN sachets inside were untouched and not opened. I ordered 2x 50g, as I am very overweight and wanted to have enough to do the job. I paid using PayPal, opened a separate PayPal account specifically for this transaction. I bought at end of December, so very recent and didn't raise any suspicions. Package was pretty discrete on the outside, said 'sodium salt' in small letters but I made sure I was near the front door to receive it as soon as it came through the letterbox, as I was worried about that too.
Just replying to say that I'm pretty much in this exact same situation, UK based and known to police/MH services, package came (opened but contents untouched) through the mailbox. Generally discrete apart from a small description (honestly not very noticeable unless you look closely) of 'sodium salt' and that was it.

Reactions: spacehardware
CaringShrimp

CaringShrimp

Shrimping around
Nov 20, 2022
Thank you so much for the information ♡ Did I understand correctly that only US buyers are required to show an ID? I'm only 20 and live in Austria, would I still be able to order from there?

Never Alive

Never Alive

Death is like the wind, always by my side
Nov 22, 2022
Thank you so much for the information ♡ Did I understand correctly that only US buyers are required to show an ID? I'm only 20 and live in Austria, would I still be able to order from there?
I'm 20 and from Austria as well. Yes you are able. BTW I sent you a dm because of your post in partner megathread but ig you didn't read it 😢

Archamais

Archamais

Jan 8, 2023
Can anyone help me, my SN I ordered from elsewhere never arrived. I don't know what IC is, if tried my best to search and figure it out. I think I've posted on here enough to relieve DMs. I'm located in Australia.

Reactions: phillthedog
almostoutofhere

almostoutofhere

Living in the past
Dec 27, 2022
Yeah my enveloped was opened at the top as well, but that's it. If you're in the states you got nothing to worry about

P

phillthedog

Feb 8, 2022
I managed to get SN a while back. Got two doses. Bailed on my first attempt. Really feeling like cracking open the second and getting it done. Slightly worried that it's not going to work now. Would like to know what IC is all about.

nozomu

nozomu

Global Mod // will i wiN my recovery arc
Nov 28, 2022
I've ordered from numerous sources for SN.

It is completely legal to buy SN, so you don't need to worry about discretion or anything like that. IC only checks ID to make sure you are old enough to buy from them as a CYA measure. There's also CCS, which is a chemical supply company in PA who does not check ID or business purpose, they ship small qty with USPS and large qty with USPS; much more affordable option. Someone else may be willing to give the exact name, I don't give out sources for CTB substance stuff, sorry.