• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

purple_guyz

purple_guyz

Oct 12, 2023
if you have information about ODing on adhd meds please let me know. I'd like to know more about it.

• Hugs
Reactions: ipmanwc0
ipmanwc0

ipmanwc0

I'll wait for you ❤️
Sep 15, 2023
I did some research adhd meds seem to be way too weak for this purpose

• Informative
Reactions: YandereMikuMistress
MatrixPrisoner

MatrixPrisoner

Enlightened
Jul 8, 2023
Adderall here... it's possible to overdose on stimulants, but the results usually aren't fatal.
I think it's very possible, considering it's meth. But it would probably be one of the most intense, insufferable ways to go.

purple_guyz

purple_guyz

Oct 12, 2023
I think it's very possible, considering it's meth. But it would probably be one of the most intense, insufferable ways to go.
Honestly I don't know what else to do so I'll just try I guess

Reactions: MatrixPrisoner
purple_guyz

purple_guyz

Oct 12, 2023
Carbon monoxide is a much better, surer, accessible and less insufferable method imo.
But I just want something that I can put in my mouth swallow, and then lay down and watch YouTube and TikTok until I die. Other options are to much work

MatrixPrisoner

MatrixPrisoner

Enlightened
Jul 8, 2023
But I just want something that I can put in my mouth swallow, and then lay down and watch YouTube and TikTok until I die. Other options are to much work
Anything but ADHD meds then. Most of the ones that have fatal doses are stimulants. You won't be laying down at all lol. If you can somehow get your hands on fentanyl, that would probably do what you just described.

purple_guyz

purple_guyz

Oct 12, 2023
Anything but ADHD meds then. Most of the ones that have fatal doses are stimulants. You won't be laying down at all lol. If you can somehow get your hands on fentanyl, that would probably do what you just described.
There is no possible way for me to get that I don't know how and i can't Oder it obviously