CoolGuy9

CoolGuy9

Mage
Mar 5, 2019
I have read that in short drop, you have to put the rope above your Adam's apple, but I as the super masculine man, can't really find it. I'm probably just dumb, but it feels like I have 2 lumps that are connected. The higher and bigger lump doesn't have any space above it. How do I find the sweet spot?

Reactions: Minudah
Mich517

Mich517

Ex-musician
Jan 9, 2019
Sweet spots are beside Adam's apple, at height of that higher, bigger lump, at least there are the most palpable.

Minudah

Minudah

Stupid
Dec 3, 2018
When I was trying similar stuff I just ended up putting it over my carotids, but it didn't work. I'm not just missing an Adam's apple, I don't have any lumps of any kind on my neck. Hope someone can answer this if putting over your carotids isn't the right, resources on this stuff could really be more useful to different

CoolGuy9

CoolGuy9

Mage
Mar 5, 2019
Sweet spots are beside Adam's apple, at height of that higher, bigger lump, at least there are the most palpable.
Is the rope suppose to go above the higher lump or on top of it or what?

Mich517

Mich517

Ex-musician
Jan 9, 2019
Is the rope suppose to go above the higher lump or on top of it or what?
Some people says, that above, one guy said that below Adam's apple is the key. I can't help with this issue. I was usually trying partial suspension when the rope aspect was above Adam's apple (the higher lump) but survival instinct or something always kicked in.

CoolGuy9

CoolGuy9

Mage
Mar 5, 2019
Some people says, that above, one guy said that below Adam's apple is the key. I can't help with this issue. I was usually trying partial suspension when the rope aspect was above Adam's apple (the higher lump) but survival instinct or something always kicked in.
Survival instinct and rope placement are the reasons why I can't ctb using this method atleast yet.