FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I could never understand why anyone would actually wish to exist in such a dreadful, nightmarish world, it comes across as absurd to me when those who wish to do the logical thing of wanting to escape from all suffering are labelled as "irrational" because the reality is that wishing to exist is the true irrational thing.

The wish to exist in this unpredcitable existence where chance so cruelly determines everything must be centred around delusions, as the reality is that existence undeniably is so hellish. It's a punishment having the ability to exist in this world where there is unlimited potential to suffer so endlessly where we are destined for nothing but to decay from age with no straightforward to leave.

I think that wanting suicide is a logical response to being aware of the reality of existing here, how existence is unnecessary, harmful, pointless, futile and only leads to more suffering being experienced, there could never be any relief from suffering in this reality, it certainly disgusts me how life has tortured existing beings endlessly all throughout history. Existence in itself is the true problem and I see suffering as being completely unacceptable, it would be insane to be content in this horrific reality, only nothingness is what I've ever wished for as in death there are no problems and pain, this existence won't even be a distant memory.

And humans with their delusions about life being "good" only leads to more harm, humans just create more torture by how they force life here and do everything to prolong the suffering of other people by making suicide purposely difficult, I really despise this reality, there's so much senseless cruelty, the existence of life is a tragedy to me.

Reactions: myusername890, Suicidе and MourningBird
BBY

BBY

Done for.
Feb 18, 2023
The only way I can imagine myself wanting to continue existing in this reality is if I had an endless supply of money. You don't have to slave away at a job, can do whatever you want and once you get bored you can buy some good stuff to overdose on. I could honestly see myself living for another 2 or so years where I just endlessly indulge in things I enjoy.