C

cursedbynature64

Feb 23, 2024
Just want to preemptively say that I'm not comfortable with sharing the source. Trust me I get how frustrating it is to try and find it. I'll only offer the advice to not bother with Google, DMC doesn't appear in Google results even with the complete name of the site.

After trying to find it ever since his original store was shut down (which I also found, but didn't order from while it was up), I finally found it a few days ago. After pondering for a few days, I decided to actually go ahead and make an order for 100g of SN (both because I am a larger person & because I want more than one chance at it).

It costed a lot more than I would have liked to pay, but its a price I was willing to pay for the relief of knowing I will actually have a way out if I come to the decision I want to take it. I am unlikely to use it as soon as I get it, I just want to know I have it in case things get too much for me. With fees and shipping, it cost me ~$120 Canadian to have it shipped to a PO box in Ontario. I didn't bother with paying extra for the express shipping since I won't be using it right away anyway.

Much to my surprise, my anxiety levels were not at the record high I expected when actually going through the ordering process. I was more concerned about screwing up Paysend than anything else (I used the "to a bank account" option, as the Mastercard/Visa options required information like his postal code which was not given).

I am a bit scared that customs might intercept my package and I'll get welfare checked, or worse get in trouble for smuggling (although I'd plead ignorance in either case). I do also have concerns around there being any other errors in the order process causing me to lose out on my order and the money I spent on it, but I'm far more worried about being caught.

I imagine that when I actually go pick up the package from the post office in a few weeks will be more anxiety provoking (although I do have a story made up in case the post office employee is chatty and curious about why I have a package from Ukraine). I am definitely worried about how I will bring the package home without any questions being asked by my family, although I've intentionally been more secretive about my packages' contents for some time now, so that I can keep any package's contents secret for any reason, not just ctb related things).

My order is still pending as of posting, but I will edit/post updates here when my order is processed, shipped, through customs, and I have it in my possession.

• Love
  • Informative
Reactions: whats_the_point, Preh1storic_Rib, rozeske and 5 others
Plato'sCaveDweller

Plato'sCaveDweller

Sleep is good, death is better.
Sep 2, 2024
After trying to find it ever since his original store was shut down (which I also found, but didn't order from while it was up), I finally found it a few days ago. After pondering for a few days, I decided to actually go ahead and make an order for 100g of SN (both because I am a larger person & because I want more than one chance at it).

It costed a lot more than I would have liked to pay, but its a price I was willing to pay for the relief of knowing I will actually have a way out if I come to the decision I want to take it. I am unlikely to use it as soon as I get it, I just want to know I have it in case things get too much for me. With fees and shipping, it cost me ~$120 Canadian to have it shipped to a PO box in Ontario. I didn't bother with paying extra for the express shipping since I won't be using it right away anyway.
Congrats! It was a hefty price for me as well, and I paid for expedited shipping since I have no clue if I'll need to use it soon or not, so that was even more money. But I agree that it's worth it to have that peace of mind.
I am a bit scared that customs might intercept my package and I'll get welfare checked, or worse get in trouble for smuggling (although I'd plead ignorance in either case). I do also have concerns around there being any other errors in the order process causing me to lose out on my order and the money I spent on it, but I'm far more worried about being caught.
Being in Canada, that is probably a concern (at least from what I've seen), but hopefully someone with experience ordering from DMC in Canada can chime in and give you an actual answer. But the UK seems to be the worst offender for welfare checks so at least you've got that going for you, could be worse.

I'm not sure about customs though. But DMC is really good about shipping things properly and efficiently from what I've seen, so I don't believe you'll have any errors during the process.
I imagine that when I actually go pick up the package from the post office in a few weeks will be more anxiety provoking (although I do have a story made up in case the post office employee is chatty and curious about why I have a package from Ukraine). I am definitely worried about how I will bring the package home without any questions being asked by my family, although I've intentionally been more secretive about my packages' contents for some time now, so that I can keep any package's contents secret for any reason, not just ctb related things).
Fortunately, DMC ships it discreetly, so they won't be able to tell what it is nor will those who reside in your home. And I can't imagine a package from Ukraine is suspicious. What would they even think it is? Definitely not SN, as that's pretty much hidden knowledge found only on this forum and that will quite literally be the last thing on their mind. You could have a friend in Ukraine who's sending you a package with local snacks to try or something for all they know.

Reactions: Preh1storic_Rib and davidtorez
C

cursedbynature64

Feb 23, 2024
Being in Canada, that is probably a concern (at least from what I've seen), but hopefully someone with experience ordering from DMC in Canada can chime in and give you an actual answer.
I have seen posts on here saying they got DMC orders shipped perfectly in Canada without any issues, and while I haven't seen anyone on here say they've gotten welfare checked by ordering from DMC (from any country), it's still a pretty significant concern of mine.

You could have a friend in Ukraine who's sending you a package with local snacks to try or something for all they know.
Yeah but that's just not a realistic thing for me to do. The number of friends I have can be counted on one hand, and I'm known to be someone who keeps their personal information closely guarded.

Roadrunner

Roadrunner

Student
Mar 18, 2024
I'm in Canada. Order from DMC was shipped very discreetly. Arrived without issue. You need not worry.

• Informative
Reactions: BlackCatCrossing, kfad95, Bear1234 and 3 others
Plato'sCaveDweller

Plato'sCaveDweller

Sep 2, 2024
I have seen posts on here saying they got DMC orders shipped perfectly in Canada without any issues, and while I haven't seen anyone on here say they've gotten welfare checked by ordering from DMC (from any country), it's still a pretty significant concern of mine.
Well, I cannot tell you to let down your guard, as anything is possible. I suppose there's a chance you get one if it somehow gets held at customs.
Yeah but that's just not a realistic thing for me to do. The number of friends I have can be counted on one hand, and I'm known to be someone who keeps their personal information closely guarded.
True. But would the post office worker know that? That's what I was getting at. As for those in your household, that will probably be more tricky given what you've said. But if they never find out where the package is from, they probably won't get suspicious, especially considering that you created a pattern of behavior regarding hiding packages and being secretive. This time wouldn't be any different for them.

C

cursedbynature64

Feb 23, 2024
I'm in Canada. Order from DMC was shipped very discreetly. Arrived without issue. You need not worry.
Did you have it delivered straight to your house? I am using Flex Delivery through Canada Post for some additional privacy and control around getting the package home

Reactions: davidtorez
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I wish you all the best, I hope that you find what you are searching for.

Reactions: davidtorez
C

cursedbynature64

Feb 23, 2024
Update: got a tracking number a few hours after making my initial post, and it shows up as expected in my package tracking app

• Hugs
Reactions: potatocube, _AllCatsAreGrey_, ThatStateOfMind and 1 other person
Roadrunner

Roadrunner

Student
Mar 18, 2024
Seems like my kind of book, I'll give it a read.

If you want to read similar literature then here is some sources:

Did you have it delivered straight to your house? I am using Flex Delivery through Canada Post for some additional privacy and control around getting the package home
Yes directly to my home. Didn't have to sign for it or anything. It was a fairly small box that fit in the mailbox

C

cursedbynature64

Feb 23, 2024
It was a fairly small box that fit in the mailbox
Oh this is really good to know, thank you. I want to store it in a safe until I'm ready to use it, and knowing that it will actually fit beforehand is nice

T

Trav1989

Student
Jun 2, 2024
Just want to preemptively say that I'm not comfortable with sharing the source. Trust me I get how frustrating it is to try and find it. I'll only offer the advice to not bother with Google, DMC doesn't appear in Google results even with the complete name of the site.

Much to my surprise, my anxiety levels were not at the record high I expected when actually going through the ordering process. I was more concerned about screwing up Paysend than anything else (I used the "to a bank account" option, as the Mastercard/Visa options required information like his postal code which was not given).

My order is still pending as of posting, but I will edit/post updates here when my order is processed, shipped, through customs, and I have it in my possession.
Sounds similar to my experience, I ordered SN on Wednesday though instead of Tuesday. Planning on taking mine sometime this winter most likely, probably after New Years or even potentially February. If I get cold feet I may just hold on to SN for longer since my parents are aging anyways and almost in their 70's as SN lasts quite a long time.

Worst case scenario it's nice knowing that there is always an "out" if your life spirals out of control, you develop a terminal illness, or your freedom is in jeopardy. Honestly though, I've been done with this existence for a solid year and things aren't going to get better, I also have heart issues and my body has begun retaining fluid due to them so in all honesty I doubt I'll make it past 40 (I'm 35 in a month by the way) and if I do make it to 40 I'll likely wish I was CTB anyways as my health will have further deteriorated.

The moment I receive my SN I'm going to celebrate and possibly even purchase a bottle of wine despite not being a big drinker these days by any means. I do know that if I had SN at the time I would have taken it for certain a few months ago when the most traumatic experience of my life happened.

Right now my life is pretty much in a limbo and it's likely going to stay like that for the foreseeable future. I have no obligations that make my life either pleasurable or painful in any way and everything is 5/10 across the board but that may be because I'm emotionally numb these days so it's difficult to even recognize when I should smile or frown anymore.

Was visiting my parents earlier today (who know I've been through severe emotional trauma) and now that I think about it I don't believe I showed any visible emotions whatsoever. My mom cries every time I leave because she knows I'm just a shell at this point and I'm beginning to wonder if they'd be either sad or relieved when I pass. I know that it's easy to assume they'd be sad but they know firsthand what I experienced so I highly doubt they would even be surprised in the slightest if I were to CTB and maybe then they could actually focus on themselves instead of supporting me because I'm a burden on them as my memory is beyond horrible (thankfully, in all honesty) so they have to help me pay bills and remind me of appointments or events.

I used to have no issue with these things but now they are an insurmountable challenge to navigate for me. Yeah, I can set alarms for every single thing but I don't always remember to charge my phone and I'm not on the computer all the time so I can't rely on that either.

• Love
Reactions: NoPoint280491, cursedbynature64 and Plato'sCaveDweller
Plato'sCaveDweller

Plato'sCaveDweller

Sep 2, 2024
Update: got a tracking number a few hours after making my initial post, and it shows up as expected in my package tracking app
What app did you use to track it? I have a tracking number but there's no info on where to use it. the "track order" section of the website just says it's shipped with no info as to its whereabouts.

A

ashtoreth

lost
Mar 29, 2024
What app did you use to track it? I have a tracking number but there's no info on where to use it. the "track order" section of the website just says it's shipped with no info as to its whereabouts.
You could try with 17track.net. It will try to detect the carrier service automatically. If it fails, you have to select it manually though.

• Love
Reactions: potatocube and Plato'sCaveDweller
Plato'sCaveDweller

Plato'sCaveDweller

Sep 2, 2024
You could try with 17track.net. It will try to detect the carrier service automatically. If it fails, you have to select it manually though.
17track works! awesome. Thank you!

Reactions: ashtoreth
C

cursedbynature64

Feb 23, 2024
I'm using the Deliveries app for iPhone although as @ashtoreth mentioned 17track works too

Reactions: Plato'sCaveDweller
D

DOHARDTHINGS24

Experienced
Apr 30, 2024
Hey
I'm gonna be really honest - I did not read all of the above & am heading off to bed now & apologies if irrelevant or already covered, but if I can be of any use at all…
1 I just posted some very lengthy responses to @Plato'sCaveDweller (above) who has a similar thread. Some of that may be useful.
2 anyone else that struggles with PaySend (I did!!), I WhatsApp'd L from DMC & he was kind enough to send me a payment request for the right amount & it idiot-proofed the process (in case not clear, I'm the idiot in this story).
And
3 it wouldn't hurt to know what else could be coming from DMC's country in this climate - I don't think anyone would be suspicious but could be chatty & curious as you said (I did read that bit) -it's a weird country to buy from at the moment - I simply cannot lie to a direct question without planning in advance, so if it helps, it will be flat & be able to fit in a normal letterbox, so if you're anxious about it, do research on something that size from that country, just to put your mind at rest.
Plus I think mine was labelled as something to do with pottery or concrete???
Again, apologies for not reading all, apologies if not helpful, am half asleep & going to bed. Best of luck with it all.

C

cursedbynature64

Feb 23, 2024
2 anyone else that struggles with PaySend (I did!!), I WhatsApp'd L from DMC & he was kind enough to send me a payment request for the right amount & it idiot-proofed the process (in case not clear, I'm the idiot in this story).
I must have managed to do it correctly since the order was in fact shipped and is on its way to my country. Unless he just ate the full cost and didn't say anything, which I'd appreciate but also feel really bad about it.

it will be flat & be able to fit in a normal letterbox
Is it similar enough size to a normal Amazon package? So that I have something to reference when looking for safe to keep it in.

Plus I think mine was labelled as something to do with pottery or concrete???
I've seen numerous things people have claimed theirs is labeled as but this has been the most common I've seen. People in my life know that is not something I'd be remotely interested in, but as long as they don't get the chance to read the package. I can just lie to the worker at the post office if they are nosey about it thankfully.

D

DOHARDTHINGS24

Experienced
Apr 30, 2024
I must have managed to do it correctly since the order was in fact shipped and is on its way to my country. Unless he just ate the full cost and didn't say anything, which I'd appreciate but also feel really bad about it.
That's great! But I was probably aiming that particular part more to anyone else reading that might be having a struggle either now or in the future with unfamiliar payment options - I hadn't heard of paysend or any of this stuff before.
Is it similar enough size to a normal Amazon package? So that I have something to reference when looking for safe to keep it in.
I don't do Amazon sorry. I'm not sure of the name of the envelope size, it's slightly bigger than a normal one, probably about half the size of an a4??? Small, yellow, flat, padded, will fit in a letterbox. Best of luck.

W

WantThisToEnd

Jul 12, 2024
I just picked up mine from the post office today. My concern is that it won't work. If SN doesn't work, I don't know what I can do. I feel so trapped already at the thought.

• Aww..
Reactions: whats_the_point and maynoname
W

whatamidoinghere

Oct 27, 2020
Could someone please direct me to how to find it? I know you can't share the link directly but I would really appreciate a hint. I have tried literally everything. Y search engine, filters off, all the relevant search terms, and still I can't find anything.

Reactions: nohopenolife
C

cursedbynature64

Feb 23, 2024
I just picked up mine from the post office today. My concern is that it won't work. If SN doesn't work, I don't know what I can do. I feel so trapped already at the thought.

I am definitely also really scared of it failing. Especially since I'm unlikely to be able to get much if any other meds to help with the method. I'm hoping to be able to do it with just eating the bare minimum the day I choose to use it

C

cursedbynature64

Feb 23, 2024
My order tracking says it's cleared customs successfully! Supposedly it should be delivered tomorrow. I have my doubts that'll actually be the case but just the fact that it's already in my country this quickly is relieving and impressive given that I didn't pay for express shipping

Reactions: rozeske
whitefeather

whitefeather

Thank the gods for Death
Apr 23, 2020
I am definitely also really scared of it failing. Especially since I'm unlikely to be able to get much if any other meds to help with the method. I'm hoping to be able to do it with just eating the bare minimum the day I choose to use it
SN in water works 100% IF YOU DON'T THROW UP. You do need Light Food in stomach . Don't do it on empty stomach - it will make you vomit.

C

cursedbynature64

Feb 23, 2024
You do need Light Food in stomach . Don't do it on empty stomach

Hm maybe I need to do more research. In all the threads I saw it being said that its strongly recommended to fast for 8 hours beforehand. This is one of the threads where it recommends fasting

Reactions: xBrialesana and rozeske
I

InTheAbyss

Jul 30, 2024
My order tracking says it's cleared customs successfully! Supposedly it should be delivered tomorrow. I have my doubts that'll actually be the case but just the fact that it's already in my country this quickly is relieving and impressive given that I didn't pay for express shipping
I wonder if they just shipped it with my order or it's just a big coincidence with the timing? I ordered the same day as you with shipping to the same province. Just I ordered double the amount and paid for the express shipping. Was soo expensive... My order cleared customs yesterday and it arrived at my door a few hours ago. Haven't opened it yet though.

Hm maybe I need to do more research. In all the threads I saw it being said that its strongly recommended to fast for 8 hours beforehand. This is one of the threads where it recommends fasting
I'm going to do some more research too. Can you let me know what/if you find anything? Every guide I saw mentioned fasting beforehand too. So now I'm a bit confused as to which is better.

C

cursedbynature64

Feb 23, 2024
I picked up my SN from the post office earlier today. For anyone who may find this helpful, it's a very small package, smaller than a regular sheet of paper, about as thick as a small book.

I ordered the same day as you with shipping to the same province. Just I ordered double the amount and paid for the express shipping
Yeah I'd assume this is most likely the case. It was probably just cheaper for him to send them both together even though I didn't pay for express shipping. And pretty much all international shipments to this province have a stopover from the same city.
I'm going to do some more research too. Can you let me know what/if you find anything? Every guide I saw mentioned fasting beforehand too. So now I'm a bit confused as to which is better.
Yeah I'm not sure either. I'm wondering if they might've meant not to fast for too long? Cause most people recommend ~8 hours of fasting

Reactions: MxTuesday
whats_the_point

whats_the_point

Feb 18, 2024
Could someone please direct me to how to find it? I know you can't share the link directly but I would really appreciate a hint. I have tried literally everything. Y search engine, filters off, all the relevant search terms, and still I can't find anything.
Me too! I also live in an Asian country. Can someone direct me to the right resources (even the right thread on this website would do)?

Reactions: sugarismyheroin
M

MxTuesday

Is Tuesday an omen?
Sep 9, 2024
I picked up my SN from the post office earlier today. For anyone who may find this helpful, it's a very small package, smaller than a regular sheet of paper, about as thick as a small book.
This is helpful, thank you! Was it fine to collect?