newlifeimmigration

newlifeimmigration

Jul 17, 2024
Hi, i recently realized that SN is probably the only method that would actually work for me and I was wondering how people in USA source the prescription meds required for the method. Antiemetics is most important but if people have experience acquiring benzos or propanolol please share that experience too.
I'm specially interested in hearing about:
1) if you acquired a prescription from a telehealth doctor how did it go? What did you say to them? Did you have to have a video call with the doctor? Or just a regular call? Does the prescription show up in your medical records/can other doctors see that you have a prescription? How did you get the doctor to prescribe you the correct medication instead of something else that doesn't work for the SN method?
OR
2) if you acquired medication without a prescription from an overseas online pharmacy how did it go? Did anything happen when it went through customs? How long did it take to reach you? What did the box look like/was it discreet? Are the medications you received legit?

Lying to a doctor in person is out of the picture for me unfortunately>.< But it might still be useful to hear about that too if anyone wants to share how that went for them. Also especially in the case of #2 please be careful about what information you give out publicly.

I get really nervous going through with these things unless I have an idea of what's going to happen, so If anyone would be able to elaborate on how exactly the process played out for them i would appreciate it a lot.

Reactions: blue