• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

F

Franz Greene

Apr 1, 2020
How does one go about acquiring metoclopramide without a prescription these days? I searched eBay, and I failed to find any, but I am in the USA. Is it still available on the foreign versions of eBay?

Reactions: Sunset764, lithium_flower, Jumper Geo and 2 others
faust

faust

lost among the stars
Jan 26, 2020
I lost all my 3 sources of meto, now waiting for a prescription.
Too tired of waiting, they cannot ship due to corona mess.
You have two options: you can wait (maybe very long) or you can research on migraines, learn everything about that and get a prescription.

Reactions: lovedread, Erase.myself and autumnal
InTheAirTonight

InTheAirTonight

I tried
Feb 29, 2020
I'm in Canada but used an online doctor website. Pretty quick

Reactions: MissKatrina
Erase.myself

Erase.myself

My body is a prison
Jan 4, 2020
I asked for Meto describing my intense migraines mixed with nausea , telling the doc that I tried Meto and it worked great for me. He said that Zofran would be better. Motherfucker. Zofran I've been researching, isn't going to work for SN because it's not a dopamine blocker. I keep getting mixed information and it is so frustrating. Any advice ?

Reactions: Saed and Isittimetogonola
theguineapigking

theguineapigking

Useless piece of trash
Dec 5, 2019
I asked for Meto describing my intense migraines mixed with nausea , telling the doc that I tried Meto and it worked great for me. He said that Zofran would be better. Motherfucker. Zofran I've been researching, isn't going to work for SN because it's not a dopamine blocker. I keep getting mixed information and it is so frustrating. Any advice ?

Hey. Zofran won't work. It is NOT a dopamine blocker. Many people don't know that the type of anti nausea medication matters. Zofran can help with nausea potentially when you take sn. I've actually read this. But it is a sidekick to meto. Basically it appears that zofran can help with other possible body responses to the sn that make you feel nauseous, but meto(usually it's meto) is required to block nausea caused by the dopamine pathway. Like I said, zofran could be used as a sidekick, although I've heard that meto does good enough by itself.

I've heard of members that used sn without meto before. One did this recently and I didn't see him come back to say it failed. So he may have died.

I ordered mine online (I live in the USA). A prescription is required by law, but the place I ordered it from has yet to ask me for verification. They even say it's been shipped. I've heard other people say that place often overlooks the requirement for a prescription. I sure hope I receive it. I will go for sn most likely if I do, otherwise I'm going with my original plan; hanging.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: autumnal and Erase.myself
Erase.myself

Erase.myself

My body is a prison
Jan 4, 2020
Hey. Zofran won't work. It is NOT a dopamine blocker. Many people don't know that the type of anti nausea medication matters. Zofran can help with nausea potentially when you take sn. I've actually read this. But it is a sidekick to meto. Basically it appears that zofran can help with other possible body responses to the sn that make you feel nauseous, but meto(usually it's meto) is required for the dopamine pathway. Like I said, zofran could be used as a sidekick, although I've heard that meto does good enough by itself.

I've heard of members that used sn without meto before. One did this recently and I didn't see him come back to say it failed. So he may have died.

I ordered mine online (I live in the USA). A prescription is required by law, but the place I ordered it from has yet to ask me for verification. They even say it's been shipped. I've heard other people say that place often overlooks the requirement for a prescription. I sure hope I receive it. I will go for sn most likely if I do, otherwise I'm going with my original plan; hanging.

I really appreciate your response and wisdom on this matter. I guess I have to try and find some type of website to do the same thing. Im also in the USA. I just have no clue what websites I'd go to for that.

L

Living sucks

Forced out of life before I wanted to leave
Mar 27, 2020
Go back to the dr tell him you tried it and it's not helping. That you know Meto works and need relief.

Reactions: Saed
one4all

one4all

I'll put pennies on your eyes and it will go away.
Feb 3, 2020

Adding to what @theguineapigking said. Meto also helps to empty the stomach, if i am not mistaken. So the SN gets absorbed faster.

Last edited:
Erase.myself

Erase.myself

My body is a prison
Jan 4, 2020
Go back to the dr tell him you tried it and it's not helping. That you know Meto works and need relief.

I got the Zofran from the medical doctor while I am in psych (oh the irony) even though I told him I tried Meto from a friend and it worked so well. He said something like Zofran works better. Ugh. So I'm just gonna have to wait until I'm discharged and try to make appt with my regular doctor. *Crossing fingers* hoping for the best

To add what @theguineapigking said. Meto also helps to empty the stomach. So the SN gets absorbed faster.

Okay. I have read that before in some research I've done. I appreciate the reminder :)

Reactions: one4all
5:45AM

5:45AM

Mar 27, 2020
I told my doctor about experiencing migraines and nausea in the past that I was given Reglan (meto) for.

Reactions: Erase.myself
one4all

one4all

I'll put pennies on your eyes and it will go away.
Feb 3, 2020
Okay. I have read that before in some research I've done. I appreciate the reminder :)

No problem. I've seen that mentioned multiple times and i think it was worth noting. But Meto can have adverse side effects to, which have also been mentioned.

L

Living sucks

Forced out of life before I wanted to leave
Mar 27, 2020
I got the Zofran from the medical doctor while I am in psych (oh the irony) even though I told him I tried Meto from a friend and it worked so well. He said something like Zofran works better. Ugh. So I'm just gonna have to wait until I'm discharged and try to make appt with my regular doctor. *Crossing fingers* hoping for the best

How do you have your phone in psych ward?

J

jgm63

Visionary
Oct 28, 2019
How does one go about acquiring metoclopramide without a prescription these days? I searched eBay, and I failed to find any, but I am in the USA. Is it still available on the foreign versions of eBay?
To talk to someone privately (instead of posting on threads), you can use "PM" (PM = "personal message", bit like email)
You need to make at least 5 posts and be active for at least 24 hours to get access.
If you don't know what to post, post in some of the "games" threads (see "offtopic" section).
Once you have PM access, when you hover the mouse pointer over a user name, you'll see a "start conversation" button...

Please PM me when you have access, remind me of the topic, and I'll sent you some info....

Erase.myself

Erase.myself

My body is a prison
Jan 4, 2020
How do you have your phone in psych ward?

This hospital allows cell phones which is very surprising to me. I've been in other mental hospital that just have patient phones, so you'd have to write down all your numbers before you go in. In order to charge it, you have the ask the nurses and they charge it for you behind nurses station.

Reactions: Saed
C

cursum.perficio

Nov 26, 2019
How long are you in for?

This hospital allows cell phones which is very surprising to me. I've been in other mental hospital that just have patient phones, so you'd have to write down all your numbers before you go in. In order to charge it, you have the ask the nurses and they charge it for you behind nurses station.

Erase.myself

Erase.myself

My body is a prison
Jan 4, 2020
How long are you in for?

No idea. Supposed to be discharged on Thursday but I'd have nowhere to go. I was doing a PHP eating disorder program and they kicked me out because of my suicidal plan.

Skylight

Skylight

Apr 12, 2020
Were you able to find it anywhere? Because I thought I found an online source, but right now I think they ran off with my money, lol. It wasn't a lot, but they're claiming they never received my bank payment when I sent them the receipt and everything. So we'll see...

F

Franz Greene

Apr 1, 2020
I believe there was a link to a site that allowed metoclopramide to be ordered without a prescription, but it appears to be gone now. Does anyone know of sites which have it, that ship to the US without a prescription, and that will take cryptocurrency?

brainpain2

brainpain2

Student
Sep 16, 2019
Tell your doctor you're having extreme nausea to something (I blamed other meds) and that gravol wasn't working. I got a short term Rx.

AlreadyGone

AlreadyGone

Taking it day by day
Jan 11, 2020
I managed to order mines from ADC.

Skylight

Skylight

Apr 12, 2020
I managed to order mines from ADC.

How recently did your order from them? Because that's who I ordered from and I'm getting zero responses from them. I'm hoping it's just because of the COVID-19, since they do have a notice about delayed shipping, but nothing about not responding to emails.

Quarky00

Quarky00

Enlightened
Dec 17, 2019
<SITE URL REMOVED>
Does anyone know if this website is legitimate?
PLEASE READ THE RULES .

• Post or request personal information, website links, or sources of ANY kind.
    • Don't post personal information of anyone, no matter if the information is public or not, or if you have been given permission or not. This includes posting personal information of providers, of yourself, of someone else, or website links to providers (e.g., amazon, ebay, onions, upload sites, independent sellers). Asking publicly for contacts is also disallowed. If you wish to share information with someone, do so via PM, but understand the risks of doing so.

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/rules-and-faq.4/

Law enforcement read this forum and wil shut down sellers. Don't be reckless and ruin things for other members. :hug:

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Erase.myself, Jumper Geo, RayoSinSol and 1 other person
F

Franz Greene

Apr 1, 2020
Sorry, I removed the post.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Jumper Geo, Quarky00 and Lastravel
AlreadyGone

AlreadyGone

Taking it day by day
Jan 11, 2020
How recently did your order from them? Because that's who I ordered from and I'm getting zero responses from them. I'm hoping it's just because of the COVID-19, since they do have a notice about delayed shipping, but nothing about not responding to emails.

I ordered back in December. Delivery took about a month.

O

oopswronglife

Elementalist
Jun 27, 2019
Anyone have a good domperidone source? ADC says no shipping until May due to virus and they often ask for Rx and hold people up. I wasted what I had on a failed attempt. Cannot take meto.

• Hugs
Reactions: Erase.myself
AlreadyGone

AlreadyGone

Taking it day by day
Jan 11, 2020
Anyone have a good domperidone source? ADC says no shipping until May due to virus and they often ask for Rx and hold people up. I wasted what I had on a failed attempt. Cannot take meto.

Interesting. I simply skipped the step requesting for Rx. Not sure if it is now a requirement.

B

Billicide

Apr 28, 2020
I ordered from ADC without a prescription but they said they can't ship until May 3 and then it will still take up to 20 days. I can't wait that long. :( can anyone help me out?

last_tour

last_tour

Apr 8, 2020
Im seeing major delays reported from users using multiple sites. The entire world is on lockdown atm and there are not enough planes flying to deliver stuff. Just going to have to wait till its over.

moonbyul

moonbyul

soon
Apr 28, 2020
I'm not sure about in the US, but in Australia you can purchase Anagraine or Meteclomax. It's a migraine medication which contains meto (5mg) + paracetemol (500mg) and can be purchased through a pharmacist. I can't get a prescription for meto from my doctor so it's what I'll be using in conjunction with SN. Maybe the US might have something similar?

Reactions: autumnal
Jumper Geo

Jumper Geo

Life's a bitch and then you die.
Feb 23, 2020

Please see the link below it is filled with lot's of interesting information and may lead you to an OTC alternative.

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/sn-resource-page.32633/