White Pencil Color

White Pencil Color

May 18, 2024
I am from India.

I am looking to acquire SN and/or N.
I am too much of a dumbfuck to get it in my own. I would be really grateful if anyone can help me get it.
I am just done. I can't stay any longer.

Please help me get these so I can go out relatively painlessly.
Otherwise, I would be forced to attempt some other painful methods.

Please feel free to share any other methods, preferably sureshot, painless and affordable.

Thanks

Reactions: Life'sA6itch and jojobanana
H

Hardlyalive

Aug 22, 2024
Same problem please help

Reactions: Life'sA6itch
T

toplaygames202212

Aug 17, 2024
I am from India.

I am too much of a dumbfuck to get it in my own. I would be really grateful if anyone can help me get it.

Please feel free to share any other methods, preferably sureshot, painless and affordable.

Thanks
Same here

N

nodice15

Aug 31, 2024
I would also be grateful

locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
You have to travel to S. American countries to find something like Nembutal. Actually, it won't be Nembutal, but something equivalent. All I can say about finding SN is to read the recent SN threads and try and follow the "clues" in some of them.

Reactions: Life'sA6itch and jojobanana
Franken_1517

Franken_1517

Mar 14, 2024
You have to travel to S. American countries to find something like Nembutal. Actually, it won't be Nembutal, but something equivalent. All I can say about finding SN is to read the recent SN threads and try and follow the "clues" in some of them.
Could you please link any such thread? I'll try to decipher the clues myself, just need an idea of where to start looking.

Reactions: jojobanana
locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
Could you please link any such thread? I'll try to decipher the clues myself, just need an idea of where to start looking.
https://www.sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/sn.175765/#post-2652816

https://www.sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/dmc-question.177179/#post-2652797

https://www.sanctioned-suicide.net/...se-to-ship-to-your-house.175627/#post-2652777

https://www.sanctioned-suicide.net/...se-to-ship-to-your-house.175627/#post-2652670

Also, I hope you've read the SN Megathread, and other relevant postings, so you know what you're getting into with SN, what to expect when taking SN, and what other materials, ie other drugs, you'll need to have a "successful" outcome.

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/sn-megathread.1156/

Last edited:
Franken_1517

Franken_1517

Mar 14, 2024
Thank you. I'll do my research before getting into anything
May I ask if the content in this website would...upset an animal lover? Am I on the right track?

Last edited:
Reactions: potatocube and locked*n*loaded
locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
Thank you. I'll do my research before getting into anything

May I ask if the content in this website would...upset an animal lover? Am I on the right track?
You mean a "vegetarian" animal lover who likes "diy" type projects? If so, then yes.

• Yay!
Reactions: zaxxy1810, potatocube, Spaghettii and 1 other person
L

legoshi

Sep 3, 2024
I followed all the clues and I'm still lost 😞. I'm not good at mysteries.

E

Exitbattle

Mar 23, 2019
I have heard that you can buy nembutal in Mexico. Does anyone know where I'm currently in Mexico now but I don't know how to find a store that would sell it. Any tips would be helpful.

themonkeymaan

themonkeymaan

Sep 11, 2024
I am from India.

Thanks
Find chemical distributors in india , like a*es chem from rajasthan , la*ogens etc SN is legal and not controlled in india you can even get SN at local chemical suppliers offline easier done if you're in a tier 1 city or tier 2 even af times search for chemical distributors online it's relatively easy to get SN and AE in india
Find chemical distributors in india , like a*es chem from rajasthan , la*ogens etc SN is legal and not controlled in india you can even get SN at local chemical suppliers offline easier done if you're in a tier 1 city or tier 2 even af times search for chemical distributors online it's relatively easy to get SN and AE in india
Most pharmacies in india will give u AE without prescription - source I literally worked in a pharmacy and bought my AE 3 Days ago doing the same

Reactions: toplaygames202212 and Avelyn
White Pencil Color

White Pencil Color

May 18, 2024

Most pharmacies in india will give u AE without prescription - source I literally worked in a pharmacy and bought my AE 3 Days ago doing the same
What is AE ?

themonkeymaan

themonkeymaan

Sep 11, 2024
What is AE ?
Antiemetic it's to help gastric emptying and help prevent vomiting which from what I've heard most people vomit but this will help hold it back D2 antagonists like metoclopramide and domperidone are a good option meto is the best since it is recommended by PPH this to help the SN get to your intestines faster taking paracetamol is recommended to search for the SN bible you'll get to know more about the entire protocol there

zaxxy1810

zaxxy1810

Jul 30, 2024
I have heard that you can buy nembutal in Mexico. Does anyone know where I'm currently in Mexico now but I don't know how to find a store that would sell it. Any tips would be helpful.
Not in Mexico, but in Peru, but there it is impossible without a prescription, apparently in veterinary pharmacies, Halatal.

A

Avelyn

Sep 5, 2024

Can you please tell me the common brand name for meto/AE in India. I just want to be sure.

Last edited:
Reactions: White Pencil Color
themonkeymaan

themonkeymaan

Sep 11, 2024
Can you please tell me the common brand name for meto/AE in India. I just want to be sure.

Can you please tell me the common brand name for meto/AE in India. I just want to be sure
Literally google meto india and visit 1mg or MedPlus website scroll down and you'll find common brand names the one I got is perinorm if you're in chennai it'll be easier to get imo cause west bengal has shit pharmacies I used to work in a pharmacy in chennai and WB phamacies are terrible imo

A

Avelyn

Sep 5, 2024
Literally google meto india and visit 1mg or MedPlus website scroll down and you'll find common brand names the one I got is perinorm if you're in chennai it'll be easier to get imo cause west bengal has shit pharmacies I used to work in a pharmacy in chennai and WB phamacies are terrible imo
Yeah I looked it up and got the tablets, they give it to you just ask them. Hopefully I can find SN source and get it just as easily.

themonkeymaan

themonkeymaan

Sep 11, 2024
Yeah I looked it up and got the tablets, they give it to you just ask them. Hopefully I can find SN source and get it just as easily.
You can find SN source as easy dm me

D

Daniel32

Sep 12, 2024
Canyou pm me please?

A

athiestjoe

Sep 24, 2024
You will get scammed in Mexico, it is now very controlled there. South America there is a slim chance to find it but is the last frontier for N if very, very lucky. The N train has definitely left the station at this point and it is not really a viable method. I plan to persue other methods in particular SN due to the nearly impossible chasing of N.

Wish you the best of luck in whatever endeavor you are on and that you can find serenity & peace.

Reactions: sadlittleman32