• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
Access to painless, guaranteed death really should be a human right and it's so horrific how it's not. It's just so hellish how we were so cruelly burdened with this existence all because of selfish pronatalists yet access to painless death isn't a human right. It really is like we are being punished all because others committed the crime of imposing existence and it's horrific how so many do all they can to force others to suffer for decades. It's so sadistic how people cannot just easily die in peace and instead have to struggle to die with them left with no choice but to resort to painful and risky suicide methods.

It's a devastating tragedy how a peaceful death isn't avaliable to all with no risks and complications, I'm really disgusted by how there is such a thing as suicide prevention even know nobody literally chose to exist here. We were forced into existence so if one decides they'd prefer to not exist then they should simply be able to be permanently unconcious, it's beyond unacceptable how this isn't seen as the human right it truly is.
But to me just the fact that existence is extremely hellish and harmful makes it even more evil how one cannot easily free themselves from this imposition in peace, there is endless potential for pain and torture in this reality where chance so senselessly determines everything.
The human body is literally just a decaying flesh prison that we are slaves to that can cause us to feel the most extreme agony all for no reason and no purpose. It's an abomination to exist to me, existing is beyond undesirable which is why peaceful suicide needs to be avaliable, death is the only relief and suicide is the way to find safety from suffering, it's suffering prevention.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: yersalu, darkenmydoorstep, AbsentMindedHuman and 11 others
LaVieEnRose

LaVieEnRose

Illuminated
Jul 23, 2022
The truth is if we want assisted death/euthanasia implemented we will have to fight for it. That's a lot to ask from exhausted, miserable people, but it remains the truth regardless.

How many other human rights throughout history were recognized without a struggle?

Reactions: sserafim, halleyscomet and divinemistress36
DEATH IS FREEDOM

DEATH IS FREEDOM

Death is the solution to unsolvable problems.
Sep 13, 2023
The truth is if we want assisted death/euthanasia implemented we will have to fight for it. That's a lot to ask from exhausted, miserable people, but it remains the truth regardless.

How many other human rights throughout history were recognized without a struggle?
In my country, a non-profit association of doctors has been fighting for 50 years to legalize euthanasia, without success, so it seems that only fighting is not always enough.

Last edited:
Reactions: sserafim, divinemistress36, rozeske and 1 other person
trappedinthislife

trappedinthislife

May 13, 2024
Funny how we do this to animals like dogs and cats when we deem that they are in too much pain, but when it comes to humans, which I believe is capable of experiencing pain on various levels, it is suddenly "immoral".

Reactions: ham and potatoes and sserafim
D

Dark Moon

Wizard
Sep 21, 2022
Of course it should but I don't think that euthanasia and peaceful methods will be available anytime soon, society needs people in the system to keep it running.

Reactions: trappedinthislife and sserafim