• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Tortured by evil humans
Sep 24, 2020
No matter what access to painless death needs to be a human right, the fact that humans are denied the option to die peacefully is the most unacceptable, terrible tragedy. It's so horrific how we were so unfairly forced into this hellish world where there is endless potential for the most extreme torment and agony yet there is the absence of an instant, painless exit avaliable for all.

If one wants to permanently free themselves from the futile and unnecessary burden of existing as a human then they should be able to at any moment. Existing truly is just meaningless suffering, there's no point or value to existence, I see it as something that's better off erased. For me suicide is the rational solution, suicide is self care, suicide solves everything as it removes the ultimate cause of all problems in the first place, to exist means to suffer so unnecessarily and to die means to be free from all the suffering.

To deny people the option of an eternal release from this abomination is criminal, one shouldn't have to be conscious and aware enslaved in this pointless existence if they don't wish to and I don't understand why anyone would wish for something so torturous as existence. I only wish for the true peace of eternal nothingness, I'd always prefer to die but of course the only true perfection lies in never existing at all, I wish I stayed eternally unaware more than anything.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Ultra'sPurgat0rio, redeeming_butterfly, Tired_birth_1967 and 6 others
LaVieEnRose

LaVieEnRose

Illuminated
Jul 23, 2022
How many human rights were recognized without a struggle? šŸ§

Reactions: yellowjester
T

Tired_birth_1967

Nov 1, 2023
When I think about death and forget the physical pain associated with it, I feel an inexplicable peace. And I read the goodbyes with a sense of peace. After all, we were born to die. I think that life is beautiful and worth living when we can experience what is good in it. When this doesn't happen, there's no point in continuing. Things can go wrong. Nature itself shows us this countless times. Like a mother who already knows that her child will be born with an illness that will limit him or have a short time to live. Or even when the mother's life may be at risk if she chooses to carry the pregnancy to term. And so many other situations. These things happen randomly. But it doesn't come down to that. Sometimes we have difficulties that are not always apparent, but they are strong enough to destroy any chance of living well. What to do ? Insisting on suffering or wishing for the pain to stop? Dying is fantastic. Let's imagine for a second that there is no such possibility. We would be condemned to suffering. Life is beautiful, may those who appreciate it live. Death is beautiful, may those who appreciate it die. Humanity will one day learn to deal with this. And then never again will people experience so much suffering when they decide that death is the best choice. Everything will be peaceful and serene. No violence, no pain

Reactions: LifeCanBeCruel