• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

S

sirbumpington

Jan 8, 2024
Hi there yall! After a year of following the forums, I've decided to fully commit myself to CTB. After taking some time to browse through the resource threads, my most preferred method is the use of firearms. Unfortunately California has terribly strict gun laws, and I won't be able to get one since I'm only 19, turning 20 in a few months. Is there a possibility to get one without waiting until 21? Are black powder guns just as reliable/powerful as modern day guns? Thank you for your help everyone!

F

F@#$

Freedom seeker
Nov 8, 2023
You can try going to a gun show or find someone to buy a gun from privately. I don't know what exactly the laws are in California,strict I imagine.