greedydeath

greedydeath

Jul 22, 2020
My student apartment was the first place in the entire world where I finally felt safe. And now it's about to be taken away forever. Nowhere to go, back to square one. Been slowly unlearning to let go of suicide as a safety net but what else is left in this world? honestly.

• Hugs
Reactions: Salvation_, Trannydiary, Sannti and 2 others
N

Nathan2

Jun 30, 2023
Do you have any family or friends you can stay with ? If not maybe head too a homeless shelter. I know life is difficult but you always have a opt out option once you ctb there is no going back. Hope you fix you finnanciel situation dont give up hope.

• Hugs
Reactions: stage4johnny and Huntfish34
locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
Aren't there any school resources you can access like a counselor, or a housing department, or the like?

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
That must be awful, I find it dreadful how existing here can very easily get much worse. But anyway I wish you the best, I don't think there is really any safety in this world because of how unpredictable existence is.

Reactions: dggtscccvfd
hunterfla

hunterfla

Experienced
Sep 13, 2022
Do you have any family or friends you can stay with ? If not maybe head too a homeless shelter. I know life is difficult but you always have a opt out option once you ctb there is no going back. Hope you fix you finnanciel situation dont give up hope.
With all due respect, I never understood why people say things like "permanent solution to a temporary problem" or "no going back"...I don't think people who are at this point want there to be any going back. Speaking for myself, I've wanted to ctb for over 30 years...any temporary problems that might've been "solved" were eventually replaced with new ones. Again, I appreciate the sentiment but I think the words are lost on most of us.