fizzy_tones

fizzy_tones

Jul 7, 2022
I was about to do it when I started hearing very quiet voices? I'm not schizophrenic or anything that would result in hearing stuff like this and it's never happened before. I'm also not religious or anything so it's not like I'm imagining afterlife voices? I'm so confused, has this happened to anyone else before they've tried in the past? It's really freaky... I live at home but my family is asleep and on the other side of the house. My windows open so it could be my neighbors but I live in a town with a lot of old people so their all asleep. Really freaky

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Emmie, Lostandlooking, BetweenRadioStations and 4 others
Foresight

Foresight

Enlightened
Jun 14, 2019
I've had paranormal experiences close to suicide. It's either paranormal or subconscious thoughts coming up. I'd write down what you hear.

• Hugs
Reactions: BetweenRadioStations, Regen, fizzy_tones and 2 others
fizzy_tones

fizzy_tones

Jul 7, 2022
Alright that's a good idea I will

Reactions: Foresight and Regen
Stoned Ghost

Stoned Ghost

Jul 12, 2022
I haven't had these myself but have heard many people do have these experiences close to suicide. Definitely keep track of them!

Interloper

Interloper

Jul 23, 2021
Are you able to hear what they are saying or is it just mumbly? What kind of devices do you have around you? Some could be picking up random radio signals. Maybe you never noticed until now.

Reactions: Euthanza
8evergo

8evergo

Mage
Oct 20, 2021
write all I would be interested in and post it

Reactions: BetweenRadioStations
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
That sounds very scary. I hope that you are able to find an answer as to why this is happening. Best wishes.

• Hugs
Reactions: Suicidebydeath
london3

london3

Banned Scammer
May 5, 2022
I was about to do it when I started hearing very quiet voices? I'm not schizophrenic or anything that would result in hearing stuff like this and it's never happened before. I'm also not religious or anything so it's not like I'm imagining afterlife voices? I'm so confused, has this happened to anyone else before they've tried in the past? It's really freaky... I live at home but my family is asleep and on the other side of the house. My windows open so it could be my neighbors but I live in a town with a lot of old people so their all asleep. Really freaky
Maybe put on some relaxing music on headphones, this will block out noise and help calm you.