ShinyScissors

ShinyScissors

Another artist who wants to die
Feb 8, 2023
I recently made a post about my suicide planner coming in the mail. Unfortunately, I can't wait that long. My time to go is now.

• 2.5 grams of trazodone
• alcohol
• a very high railroad track with cement at the bottom

I just arrived at my spot so I'm posting this a little drunk I apologize

I put on a little makeup so I feel pretty in the coffin :) or I'll just be a splat who knows

About me:

I'm a 5'5 115lb 20 year old lady with long dirty blonde hair. I feel like I had a lot of potential. My depression is not genetic but a result of trauma. I've been kicked out of 3 households. I don't tell people that because they'll think I'm a bad person. I just want everyone to be happy. I love college so much. I like to be friends with everyone, I'm a very lively energetic positive person to them. But in reality I have BPD. I'd say I'm high functioning because I have top tier anger management. No one knows how fucking angry and hateful I am inside. I hate everything. It's taxing to always hide it. People are drawn to me but I can't help but run away. I also have OCD and ADHD, a match made in hell. People are always pissed at me for underperforming when in reality I'm trying my goddamn best. I just want to make everyone happy so bad. It's never good enough.

I am unemployed, full time student, and financially reliant on a man who is unfaithful to me. It's so lonely. I'm trapped and turned out just like my mother. Fuck this.

If this attempt is unsuccessful I will only try again. My brother took his life last year and I don't want him to be lonely.

IMG 4579

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Tonkpils, Sannti, notadaisy and 16 others
Worndown

Worndown

Visionary
Mar 21, 2019
I hope everything goes well for you.

Reactions: Praestat_Mori
DangerRanger

DangerRanger

Wolf without a pack
Apr 14, 2022
Wishing you nothing but the best

dantescorpse

dantescorpse

heaven's a distance, not a place.
Feb 5, 2023
i don't know you personally, but i'm very sorry for all the pain you experienced leading up to this. i hope your last moments are peaceful. after everything you've gone through, you deserve to leave this world gently.

Just_Another_Person

Just_Another_Person

Student
Sep 16, 2024
I'm sorry your life turned this way. Just know I am proud of you, having BPD, OCD and ADHD is very hard so fuck those people who didn't acknowledge you.

If it is okay to compliment the pic:
you have amazing eyes, the color of your iris is so vivid and beautiful. And you your eyelashes are so perfect, they follow a curvy line so elegantly.

If it is not okay, I profoundly apologize, it wasn't my intention to upset you.

I hope you find peace whatever decision you take.

Best wishes.

S

SVEN

Enlightened
Apr 3, 2023
Every good wish, I hope you find your peace in whatever way you decide.

rotciv

rotciv

Something In The Way
Mar 25, 2023
Life is fucked up but you seem like a flawless woman so I hope you recover

P

pulleditnearlyoff

Student
Apr 26, 2024
I recently made a post about my suicide planner coming in the mail. Unfortunately, I can't wait that long. My time to go is now.

• 2.5 grams of trazodone
• alcohol
• a very high railroad track with cement at the bottom

I just arrived at my spot so I'm posting this a little drunk I apologize

I put on a little makeup so I feel pretty in the coffin :) or I'll just be a splat who knows

About me:

I'm a 5'5 115lb 20 year old lady with long dirty blonde hair. I feel like I had a lot of potential. My depression is not genetic but a result of trauma. I've been kicked out of 3 households. I don't tell people that because they'll think I'm a bad person. I just want everyone to be happy. I love college so much. I like to be friends with everyone, I'm a very lively energetic positive person to them. But in reality I have BPD. I'd say I'm high functioning because I have top tier anger management. No one knows how fucking angry and hateful I am inside. I hate everything. It's taxing to always hide it. People are drawn to me but I can't help but run away. I also have OCD and ADHD, a match made in hell. People are always pissed at me for underperforming when in reality I'm trying my goddamn best. I just want to make everyone happy so bad. It's never good enough.

I am unemployed, full time student, and financially reliant on a man who is unfaithful to me. It's so lonely. I'm trapped and turned out just like my mother. Fuck this.

If this attempt is unsuccessful I will only try again. My brother took his life last year and I don't want him to be lonely.

View attachment 153104
I relate so much to how you feel, I also have BPD and it's unbearable to hold my anger and hate in and I also push everyone away. I hope you find peace my dear! Always here to talk if you'd change your mind!!! Be careful!

sancta-simplicitas

sancta-simplicitas

Arcanist
Dec 14, 2023
How are you doing? Are you still with us? 👥

P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
Good luck and all the best! I hope you find peace!

theolivanderroach

theolivanderroach

Sep 20, 2024
But in reality I have BPD. I'd say I'm high functioning because I have top tier anger management. No one knows how fucking angry and hateful I am inside. I hate everything. It's taxing to always hide it. People are drawn to me but I can't help but run away.
I relate to this so much. I also have BPD and this is exactly how I feel. Keeping the explosions inside has destroyed me. People are drawn to me too for reasons unthinkable to me. I hate it because I know I can't handle it so I push them and everyone else away. Hope you find peace.

NegevChina

NegevChina

Student
Sep 5, 2024
I'm sorry your life brought you to this point. Wish the best for you. Hope you find peace.