• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

shinitai_sh0jo

shinitai_sh0jo

Is it so selfish to want to feel a little better?
Dec 30, 2023
I know a lot of people asked about jumping, but there it goes.

I live in a 26-story building, with access to a terrace. Jumping off the ledge wouldn't be that difficult (since I almost did it on New Year's 2022 without realizing it.)
couldn't find anything about positions specifically, and I know I should probably search a bit more... though I think it would be a bit hard to survive such a high fall.

I've been considering it, but at the same time it gives me a sense of self awarenesses, since depending on where I would fall, I could end up in the middle of the avenue, where many cars pass...

I know I probably should think of something better, probably wait to get a job and buy recourses, but Idk...

• Hugs
Reactions: dramatizelist, Flailure 513282, ASBA999 and 1 other person
G

Gonnerr

Enlightened
Mar 12, 2023
If you do it at night , there is less car and it takes a few seconds to fall.

This is how Gene Sprague did it in 2006. They were filming for the documentary The Bridge , they caught a few suicides live.

I think he preferred backward so its less scary. He did look before jumping to not fall on any boat or kayak.

Attachments

• tumblr_ncsnepfuyb1sh06nto2_400 (2).gif
    tumblr_ncsnepfuyb1sh06nto2_400 (2).gif
    1.3 MB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Reactions: shinitai_sh0jo
shinitai_sh0jo

shinitai_sh0jo

Is it so selfish to want to feel a little better?
Dec 30, 2023
I actually found an easier spot.

The bathdroom window has enough space for me to push myself out of it, though I did needed a stool to be able to check, I did it, and I'm sure I can be able to jump off it I so decide to.

I did spent a while contemplating my own ctb yesterday, but gave up and went to lay down due to a strong ass headache. It ended up just getting worse—to the point I couldn't go to tech school look how nice 💀—and I spent the whole day at home.

Also just reminded myself of how I could just break stuff to do sh if I get desperate again, like just pick the hammer in the tool box and break some tile of the kitchen, or just go and break a glass cup for that... Though I do feel kind of shit when thinking of breaking stuff just to do sh, I have the impression I probably won't remind of the feeling of shame when I'm on the brick.

Well sucks, but we can just wait. I just hope next time I won't get so out of control with sh....