kkbrn

kkbrn

Mar 19, 2019
I care about the few people in my life that values my company probably more than I should and I don't want them to see me pass away, but suicide seems like the only way for me. I must put an end to my life, it's sickening, yet I just can't do it. I would prefer to die by someone's hand, or die by natural causes. I don't want people to feel sad about my suicide but when I'm confident enough, I'll be selfish for one last time and ctb. Hopefully, I'll die before I have to take my own life. It's funny how like 2 people change my life so drastically...
I will try hanging myself in my bedroom once the time comes, but my first attempts were trying to overdose, I failed miserably at those, I know nothing about medication and I don't want to be vegetable, that's too high of a risk for me, so I'll just die by hanging. I've been researching about it for quite a while and I will start "practicing" it and tying the noose when I feel worse than usual, I just feel like sleeping and staring at the ceiling, lying on my bed at times when I'm unable to sleep. Also, ooc but I reccomend reading No Longer Human by Osamu Dazai, it's a great book.

GeorgeJL

GeorgeJL

Enlightened
Mar 7, 2019
PM me, I got some good advice for you.