E

Epsilon0

Enlightened
Dec 28, 2019
I want to begin this by saying I have never seen angels. I have no experiences of ghosts, spirits, guides, gods or any other supernatural phenomena. I have never felt an invisible presence, had a déja vu, or encountered any miracles.

There seems to be something particular about the way I am, maybe it's my physical make-up, which acts like an impenetrable barrier for the paranormal.

And yet, I have met people who talk about energies, apparitions and all sorts of contacts with the other side; I have come across many articles and books where such experiences are often detailed.

I have to admit I'm curious.

As a staunch atheist and believer in science, I have always dismissed the supernatural out of hand. And yet, the topic fascinates me. The past few years have taught me that the the principles of logic are not always applicable to life. In logic, everything is clear cut:

the supernatural is a fabrication
angels are supernatural beings
therefore angels are a fabrication

And yet, life cannot be reduced to such simple dichotomies: A = A, and A=/= non A.

So, my question to you is this: Have you ever had an experience that defies logic? Hava you ever seen angels?

Reactions: Sensei
Soulless_Angel

Soulless_Angel

existence is futile
Jul 10, 2019
I am a spiritualist. but I have not *seen* angels, for me, personally, I believe, I trust and I have had experiences which tells me angels or something of that nature is close by at all times.
I do not believe we turn into angels when we pass on, as many do, Ie. many say you are an angel now, I live by you are with the angels now,
I believe they are of a level that is there to guide humans through life and after life

Science is a set mind, they will not believe in something they cannot comprehend even if it exists, science lives on the existence on only what it can understand, anything it cannot is dismissed as fabrication.

Reactions: Sensei and Epsilon0