ChronicPain23

ChronicPain23

Jun 22, 2023
It destroys me mentally, in my extended family everyone is attractive, they have no mental illness, they are extroverted.

And me, I'm a freak, isolated from people introverted debonair. Avoidant personality, I'm afraid of people, at school they laughed at me. Now I'm afraid of work, mostly there are extroverted, dynamic normies.
Being with such people will destroy me completely.
I am not fit to live on this earth, I was born such a retard. I have had enough of life.
Neuroticism, introvert, avoidant personality. A wasted life.

• Love
  • Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: darksoul, Aya&Dazy, brainwormz and 7 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
That must be so awful what you have to go through, I understand feeling so tired of suffering here.

Reactions: ChronicPain23
Misery99

Misery99

Student
May 12, 2020
It destroys me mentally, in my extended family everyone is attractive, they have no mental illness, they are extroverted.

And me, I'm a freak, isolated from people introverted debonair. Avoidant personality, I'm afraid of people, at school they laughed at me. Now I'm afraid of work, mostly there are extroverted, dynamic normies.
Being with such people will destroy me completely.
I am not fit to live on this earth, I was born such a retard. I have had enough of life.
Neuroticism, introvert, avoidant personality. A wasted life.
I can relate with everything you said.I'm also introverted, have avoidant personality disorder and too much anxiety about everything all the time that it ruined my life. A wasted life in my case too :'(

Reactions: ChronicPain23 and Aya&Dazy
FadingSunshine

FadingSunshine

Nothing lasts forever.
Jul 8, 2023
I have social anxiety and am an introvert. At some point you gotta ask yourself, what is wrong with being by yourself? It's so easy to compare yourself to others and hate yourself for not being as talkative as them (I used to berate myself for being boring, uninteresting, stupid, etc.) when in reality you are valid and any way you want to live your life is fine as long as YOU are happy with it. We try so hard to get outer validation it can be hard to remember the only thing that matters is inner validation, fuck everyone else and what they think about you. I think being alone if you don't want to spend time with others is perfectly fine.

ChronicPain23

ChronicPain23

Jun 22, 2023
I have social anxiety and am an introvert. At some point you gotta ask yourself, what is wrong with being by yourself? It's so easy to compare yourself to others and hate yourself for not being as talkative as them (I used to berate myself for being boring, uninteresting, stupid, etc.) when in reality you are valid and any way you want to live your life is fine as long as YOU are happy with it. We try so hard to get outer validation it can be hard to remember the only thing that matters is inner validation, fuck everyone else and what they think about you. I think being alone if you don't want to spend time with others is perfectly fine.
We have summer, whenever you go outside you see these happy people everywhere, I wish I had someone close to me. I have cut off fake friendships, I only have the closest family.

FadingSunshine

FadingSunshine

Nothing lasts forever.
Jul 8, 2023
We have summer, whenever you go outside you see these happy people everywhere, I wish I had someone close to me. I have cut off fake friendships, I only have the closest family.
Oh so you're afraid of people but also want relationships? I was like that for most of my high school years, it's such a horrible feeling to want to talk to people and make connections but at the same time feeling like at every second you are being judged.

Reactions: ChronicPain23