TAW122

TAW122

Emissary of the right to die.
Aug 30, 2018
This is a video that I recently came across and this guy, Marc Antinatalist, really drives the point home. I feel like I could have said the same/similar things as he did albeit in a gentler and softer tone (my voice (for example) isn't as angry or intimidating as some people even if my way of writing may be more extreme).

Warning: this video contains really strong ranting, loud volume, and vitriol.

I'm quite impressed with how straight forward he is when he drives home the point about the consequences of not legalizing voluntary euthanasia. He gives good examples and there was a point in the rant (around the 3 minute mark) where I think he mentioned his most angriest part of prolifers and to speak for him. I think he was trying to say that prolifers claim "suicide is a permanent solution to a temporary problem." Let me know what you guys think of this guy's rant.

• Informative
Reactions: touhoufan, ksp, 27clubBRIAN and 5 others
Darkover

Darkover

Illuminated
Jul 29, 2021
yeah well they are winning the pepole in charge have us by the balls if someone ever really cared for you they wouldent let you suffer unnecessary euthanasia should be legalized for anyone with incurable illnesses

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Tortured by evil humans
Sep 24, 2020
It really is so horrifying how people have to resort to risky methods. We have all already suffered enough in life so we shouldn't have to suffer as we are trying to leave. A peaceful exit should be a human right. I think that anyone who is against euthanasia must be so delusional, as the reality is that this world is so horrific and things could get much worse for anyone. I see no point to suffering for decades just to die eventually.

Reactions: eitheror029, DynamicDepression, 27clubBRIAN and 1 other person
Doombox

Doombox

Who knows, who cares
Apr 7, 2022
There are also consequences to legalizing voluntary euthanasia. If people living in misery and poverty have the legal option to easily kill themselves, then there is no further push on society to solve those problems.

TAW122

TAW122

Emissary of the right to die.
Aug 30, 2018
There are also consequences to legalizing voluntary euthanasia. If people living in misery and poverty have the legal option to easily kill themselves, then there is no further push on society to solve those problems.
That could be an outcome, but I would argue that that is less likely. This is because there are still a large amount of people who wish to persist and carry on living (partly due to the survival instinct) who will advocate for better conditions. Legalizing voluntary euthanasia is merely introducing another option, another tool in the list of fundamental human rights (along with the current existing human rights). Whether someone will be willing to continue to carry on and fight or to go in peace, voluntarily is still ultimately up to the person themselves. Sure there may be problems with people trying to pressure or coerce people into voluntary euthanasia, but that's why safeguards and penalties (legal and civil included) exist for bad actors.

Reactions: Jarni and ksp
Himalayan

Himalayan

"Wake up to reality, nothing ever goes as planned"
Sep 30, 2022
What. The push is created by the poor people, if they want to live they will continue to push it. They are always pushing these things.
You say to them, "just kys lol" and you will lose credibility and you will also give arguments to them. Might even cause riots, that we always have.
These guys were never helped whit a fucking essay, someone did in school. They fought for everything.