DevilInHell667

DevilInHell667

Dec 6, 2019
I only talked to her one time, but her goodbye thresd seemed so sudden. She was so kind and suddenly out of nowhere just left us. Does anyone have some nice experience with her or stories she shared with you, you are willing to share? It would make my day. Thanks

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Circles, puppy9, justwhy? and 17 others
F

Final Escape

I’ve been here too long
Jul 8, 2018
I didn't know her but I enjoyed her posts. Seemed like a really great person. Yea it sucks when people ctb on here and it's often unexpected. I mean I completely understand but it still sucks. This might be the only way any of us are ever even remembered. Many of us don't have many people in our lives to remember us. I hope she had an easy time, yea right it's never easy but u know. Hopefully it worked and was not complicated. Hope she's at peace.

• Love
Reactions: mesohappy, garcelle, Circles and 11 others
J

Jean Améry

Enlightened
Mar 17, 2019
Not really as I didn't really interact with her. I do applaud your initiative.

• Love
Reactions: Circles, not-2-b-the-answer, Soul and 4 others
Lotus

Lotus

Experienced
Dec 17, 2019
It's a little odd when I think about it. She replied to my thread, and we had a great and long conversation in the chatroom. The next day I noticed her goodbye thread where she wrote that she had taken the SN. I hope her last breaths of air were gentle and soothing, and not causing her any pain. I wish that I could have got to know her better, but I respect her decision and hope she has got peace.

• Love
Reactions: Circles, not-2-b-the-answer, Meretlein and 8 others
TearyEyedQueen

TearyEyedQueen

In the wrong timeline
Nov 14, 2019
I remember her reply to one of my posts cheered me up so much I actually went to sleep feeling kind of hopeful which is very rare for me. She seemed really kind and understanding. I felt sad when I saw her name being crossed out.
I hope she didn't suffer and that she's in a better place now. ❤

• Love
Reactions: Circles, not-2-b-the-answer, Goneforgood and 4 others
Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
I never personally knew her but we interacted a bit from time to time. She was definitely a pillar of the community from what I've seen.

It's sad to see her go, but that's the nature of this place. We're here to bide our time or find solutions to exit.

• Love
Reactions: Circles, not-2-b-the-answer, Sensei and 3 others
A

Ark

Arcanist
Oct 18, 2019
MeltingHeart was more than a pillar here. Melting had a way of knowing what to say, when to say it, and keep it honest all while trying to help others. All the while knowing her time was coming. Melting was true and sincere in caring about people here. Melting is a huge loss to many here, as a good, caring, genuine person.

I am sad today, but know Melting would tell me it will be ok.

Save me a seat Melting, I will be there soon.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: exhausted, cowbain, Circles and 16 others
Return2Dust

Return2Dust

Experienced
Sep 28, 2019
MeltingHeart was more than a pillar here. Melting had a way of knowing what to say, when to say it, and keep it honest all while trying to help others. All the while knowing her time was coming. Melting was true and sincere in caring about people here. Melting is a huge loss to many here, as a good, caring, genuine person.

I am sad today, but know Melting would tell me it will be ok.

Save me a seat Melting, I will be there soon.
This! You nailed MeltingHeart. I'm sad today. She left so unexpectedly.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Circles, not-2-b-the-answer, Sensei and 5 others
TowerUpright

TowerUpright

Disillusioned
May 26, 2019
I hope she's finally at peace. What I've read from her was usually very insightful.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Circles, not-2-b-the-answer, Soul and 5 others
LegaliseIt!

LegaliseIt!

Elementalist
Nov 29, 2019
We messaged back and forth a lot, and she was insightful and compassionate. Always a voice of reason.

• Love
Reactions: Circles, not-2-b-the-answer, Skyview and 3 others
LMLN

LMLN

Paragon
Aug 10, 2019
We messaged briefly. Even in pain meltingheart was able to give me encouragement. I appreciate that encouragement. So selfless. ❤

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Circles, not-2-b-the-answer, Skyview and 3 others
Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
I do like to see these types of memorial threads. As another member had mentioned she did leave rather abruptly. I didn't hear about it until earlier today.

I do wish I'd gotten to know her a bit more from what everyone else has been saying about her. Regardless, I still hope she found her peace.

• Love
Reactions: Circles, not-2-b-the-answer, Skyview and 5 others
voyager

voyager

Don't you dare go hollow...
Nov 25, 2019
Unfortunately, no. She made this thread on psychiatry a few days ago which I wanted to reply to, delayed it of course, but then she said her goodbyes. So, very much like in life and in particular to this board, you really don't know how much time you have with people. What she said though about loving life, having ruined it and not being able to live it to the fullest hit home. I will miss her.

• Love
Reactions: Circles, Wayfaerer, not-2-b-the-answer and 2 others
SinisterKid

SinisterKid

Visionary
Jun 1, 2019
Anyone who interacted with her on a regular basis was aware of her intentions. It was not sudden or impulsive. Far too many things happened in her life that led her to this point in time.

She arrived here, sad and angry as someone managed to intercept her first order of SN. Since then it was a real struggle for her to find a way of getting SN, but she persevered and found a way. I know a few members suggested ideas they thought might help with that.

Even though things were hard, she was always talkative in chat and was very knowledgeable. She will be missed in chat, which has already been mentioned tonight. Hopefully she has found the peace she was seeking.

• Love
Reactions: Circles, not-2-b-the-answer, Goneforgood and 5 others
A

Ark

Arcanist
Oct 18, 2019
She was so upset about that interception. I was amazed by her strength and perseverance. A lot of people would have given up at that point.

• Love
Reactions: Circles, not-2-b-the-answer, BlueWidow and 2 others
Moonicide

Moonicide

ᴘʜᴀꜱᴇꜱ ᴏꜰ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏᴏɴ
Nov 19, 2019
She'll be terribly missed. I always looked forward to her messages, let alone her presence... But I am so happy and relieved that she is finally at peace as she deserved it so much.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Circles, Ark, LMLN and 1 other person
not-2-b-the-answer

not-2-b-the-answer

Archangel
Mar 23, 2018
I hope she is finally at peace … she deserves it.
:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

• Love
Reactions: Circles and LMLN
Nem

Nem

Drs suck mega ass!
Sep 3, 2018
❤️❤️❤️❤️

• Love
Reactions: Circles, not-2-b-the-answer and LMLN
exhausted

exhausted

Experienced
Oct 22, 2019
I spoke with her on a few threads, she was such a calming, sweet presence. I saw her posts on some old threads, defending people. Never saw a post by her I didn't like, it would give me a little warm feeling to see her somewhere. Gutted to see she had gone.

• Hugs
Reactions: voyager, LMLN and Brick In The Wall
Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
She was so upset about that interception. I was amazed by her strength and perseverance. A lot of people would have given up at that point.

She'll be terribly missed. I always looked forward to her messages, let alone her presence... But I am so happy and relieved that she is finally at peace as she deserved it so much.

It's so surreal seeing two old tribute posts from two amazing members who are also gone. So many great people have passed through here it's sad. Much love and peace to Melting, Ark, Moonie, and all the others!

• Hugs
Reactions: voyager, cosmicpixiedust and LMLN