• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

bandoscii

bandoscii

Jun 29, 2024
I just had a conversation with mom. Her mostly doing the conversation and talking about her problems at work. I don't remember how the conversation shifted to be about therapists.
She went into such a rant about her last therapist when I said that she just had a bad one. Good ones try to at least offer some coping techniques and actual therapy, not just hearing you talking about problems.
I was just sitting there and listening how the closest to me person kept telling how much therapists are useless, that they won't ever help you, they will just listen to you and your crying, say "there, there" and that's all. No therapist will ever help you cope with your situation, they won't change anything ever. You have to do it yourself, in your head.
I can't describe how much it was painful to hear. I tried so much to solve this "in my head", by myself and I really can't. And hearing my mom just say that no one will able to help me change that is just heartbreaking. Like I'm a lost cause. I won't be able to ever stop thinking about dying.
I'm really trying but with each day it seems more and more hopeless and seems it's just a matter of time when I'll snap and finally ctb.

• Aww..
Reactions: Forever Sleep
UnrulyNightmare

UnrulyNightmare

Jul 3, 2024
I'm sorry for your pain. I get the feeling of hopelessness.
It's a shame that therapist didn't work out for your mom. It's not nice of her in my opinion to tell you no one can help you change. It sounds to me like you are really trying. I'd say you were right and it wasn't the right therapist for her.

I can honestly say it makes a difference to me just having someone there to support me, take me serious and I can talk to, at least to some extend so far. We'll see if we can actually change anything. As I too am very familiar with trying to solve everything by myself in my head.
May I ask if you have experience with therapists yourself?
I'm not sure of the protocol with venting posts.

• Love
Reactions: bandoscii
L

lharrywheel

Jul 14, 2024
i'm sorry for your pain..one day everything be fixed.

• Love
Reactions: bandoscii
bandoscii

bandoscii

Jun 29, 2024
I'm sorry for your pain. I get the feeling of hopelessness.
It's a shame that therapist didn't work out for your mom. It's not nice of her in my opinion to tell you no one can help you change. It sounds to me like you are really trying. I'd say you were right and it wasn't the right therapist for her.

I can honestly say it makes a difference to me just having someone there to support me, take me serious and I can talk to, at least to some extend so far. We'll see if we can actually change anything. As I too am very familiar with trying to solve everything by myself in my head.
May I ask if you have experience with therapists yourself?
I'm not sure of the protocol with venting posts.

Thank you very much for your support ❤️ Honestly, I'd love to have a therapist to learn strategies to cope and how to fix or deal with my mind being completely blank for months now, which is stressing me. Unfortunately, free therapists offer only the things that my mom went through. They're normally just for venting and I don't actually have anything to say... I already have massive trouble in writing at least something in my diary because I can't hear any of my thoughts and don't have anything to say.
I've also had experience with cheap therapist, which just isn't worth it. I was working with her about my self-image and she just offered those gaslighting techniques and we did meditations on sessions for tension in my shoulders (which didn't help because I still don't know the cause of the tension and relaxing for a bit isn't going to put away the tension that I've had for years).

As I understood, you have a therapist, yes? How are they working out for you?

• Hugs
Reactions: UnrulyNightmare
dinosavr

dinosavr

and if i’m turning blue please don’t save me 🌛
Dec 14, 2023
Even though therapists might ruin a lot of things in your life, they mostly help you with coping mechanisms, healthy strategies, etc.

My therapist has recently got me deeper into the suicidal crisis, but I haven't even considered changing her for a different person because she is my comfort zone already plus she really understands me and gives the best advice that mostly work very well.

• Love
Reactions: divinemistress36 and bandoscii