• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Alec

Alec

Wizard
Apr 22, 2019
Hey guys, so I was going to buy antiemetics on all day chemist but I can't send them a check to pay for it and they don't give the option of PayPal or bank transfer and I don't do bitcoin either. I looked up on eBay but I couldn't find any listings I'll keep checking I know they some times pop up. Help me out if you can please, any advise is appreciated!
Edit: I forgot to mention that I'm in Europe.

Last edited:
Rachel74

Rachel74

Enlightened
Sep 7, 2019
Where are you buying from?

Reactions: Alec
Lethe

Lethe

Fey
Sep 19, 2019
I had this same problem a couple weeks ago. I ended up using "eCheck" method. It takes a while for your bank to clear it but it seems to have worked for me. They sent me an email saying it's out for delivery in a couple weeks (really long process). Anyway, I got it from the Greek eBay seller since then so I don't really need it anymore.

Reactions: Alec
Alec

Alec

Wizard
Apr 22, 2019
I had this same problem a couple weeks ago. I ended up using "eCheck" method. It takes a while for your bank to clear it but it seems to have worked for me. They sent me an email saying it's out for delivery in a couple weeks (really long process). Anyway, I got it from the Greek eBay seller since then so I don't really need it anymore.
I'm happy for you, but can you please tell me how can I find that Greek seller on eBay? All my search results for meto give 0 answers.

Lethe

Lethe

Fey
Sep 19, 2019
He sold it all. I'm not sure if he'll return or not.

M

Mrt

Feb 25, 2019
If you can please tell us the Greek sellers name

Mariomcfly

Mariomcfly

Student
Jun 2, 2019
Hey guys, so I was going to buy antiemetics on all day chemist but I can't send them a check to pay for it and they don't give the option of PayPal or bank transfer and I don't do bitcoin either. I looked up on eBay but I couldn't find any listings I'll keep checking I know they some times pop up. Help me out if you can please, any advise is appreciated!
Edit: I forgot to mention that I'm in Europe.
Add it to your cart do the check out option and leave they will call you and you can pay via credit card. I suggest you download the privacy app the generates cards that way you don't risk fraud in your normal cc.

6ixxy

6ixxy

I sank so she could swim
Apr 26, 2019
If you can please tell us the Greek sellers name
That would be sourcing which is against forum rules and jeopardises the community as a whole.

Reactions: Time
6ixxy

6ixxy

I sank so she could swim
Apr 26, 2019
I've been told all day chemist is good place. I was going with them but they ship from India it was to long of wait for me.
Like I said..sourcing. If you're going to discuss places to buy things in aid to CTB, please do so at your own discretion & over PM, not publicly :)

Reactions: Time and zeroambition
M

Mrt

Feb 25, 2019
Like I said..sourcing. If you're going to discuss places to buy things in aid to CTB, please do so at your own discretion & over PM, not publicly :)
Sorry.. I completely missed on that rule.

Reactions: Source Energy and Time