DarkRange55

DarkRange55

Enlightened
Oct 15, 2023
While I'm sure I'm tempting fate by pulling on the tiger's tail, I think it could be nice to have a serious discussion on the topic. Please leave your thoughts and comments below!

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: whywere, TheSpookyNameGuy and sserafim
Pluto

Pluto

Meowing to go out
Dec 27, 2020
I was obsessed with the topic as a child. Major cases like Betty and Barney Hill, etc.

In the modern era, however, there are billions of cameras in the pockets of almost everybody. Thus, the lack of compelling photography of incidents makes for something of an anticlimax.

• Hugs
Reactions: whywere and sserafim
sserafim

sserafim

brighter than the sun, that’s just me
Sep 13, 2023
I think that UFO's are either alien aircraft or US military trying to deflect and create and wreak havoc

• Hugs
Reactions: whywere
TheSpookyNameGuy

TheSpookyNameGuy

There's nothing here..
Apr 30, 2023
I have seen a UFO before, it was pretty interesting to see a shiny disk go gliding across the sky like it was nothing, many of us saw it that day and we all collectively went "Fuck sake" it was being tailed by jets that couldn't keep up with it.

Nuts and bolts craft doesn't interest me to be honest, we probably would have had more if the UAPDA wasn't destroyed and watered down but perhaps given David Grush we might still see more. A common UFO theme is we have 40 whistleblowers coming out next week, to a nothingburger.

The potential to change our planet and society sounds great on paper until you realize that humanity is simply a war-mongering ape, throwing it's shit around, you could say most humans aren't but unfortunately we don't hold the power, the lunatics do.

I honestly couldn't see the powers that be, change the status quo and let the little people have amazing tech or upgrade our species to something more spiritual and caring.

I wish we could save all the souls on the planet but it just won't happen i'm afraid, i wanted to hear about the supposed "Spiritual" side of the phenomena as well as inter-dimensional aspects, if true.

• Hugs
Reactions: Pluto, whywere and sserafim
W

whywere

Visionary
Jun 26, 2020
I will never ever forget the time that I saw a UFO or whatever it was.

It was July 1981, and I had a summer job at a dairy creamery. I was on a 4pm to 12am shift. I had gotten off my shift and was driving to the farmhouse where I had rented a room out for the summer. It was about 5 miles outside of the town where the creamery was. I was driving east on a 2-lane highway and ahead of me to the right about a mile or so was a very bright light that was somewhat oval in shape and hovering right at the tree top level. I pulled over in my car to the highway shoulder and shut the engine off.

There was zero sound coming from the area where the bright oval light was. It was a very calm evening with no breeze to make any sound less noticeable. I was sitting there for like maybe 5 minutes or so and in that time, it moved up and down slightly and also side to side, with zero sound and the light was as bright as ever.

Suddenly in a flash it zoomed straight up and out of view and never saw it again. I stayed there for a little longer and except for the star's way up in the sky there was no more bright light at the tree top range.

I have always to this day wondered what in the heck it was that I saw that night. And NO, I do not drink alcohol, nor do I do any type of street drugs, what I saw was as real to me as the nose on my face.

I wish that I would have had an 8mm video camera with me that evening.

Walter

• Love
  • Wow
Reactions: Ruma, sserafim, Pluto and 1 other person
untothedepths

untothedepths

I'm so scared... I'm cold.
Mar 20, 2023
I believe in them and have seen them, but I don't know where they could come from besides something similar to what sserafim said. Kinda creepy to be honest, and seem to have a concentration around the southwestern part of the United States. Funny how that's where Area 51 is, too.

• Hugs
Reactions: sserafim, whywere and TheSpookyNameGuy
TheSpookyNameGuy

TheSpookyNameGuy

There's nothing here..
Apr 30, 2023
I will never ever forget the time that I saw a UFO or whatever it was.

It was July 1981, and I had a summer job at a dairy creamery. I was on a 4pm to 12am shift. I had gotten off my shift and was driving to the farmhouse where I had rented a room out for the summer. It was about 5 miles outside of the town where the creamery was. I was driving east on a 2-lane highway and ahead of me to the right about a mile or so was a very bright light that was somewhat oval in shape and hovering right at the tree top level. I pulled over in my car to the highway shoulder and shut the engine off.

There was zero sound coming from the area where the bright oval light was. It was a very calm evening with no breeze to make any sound less noticeable. I was sitting there for like maybe 5 minutes or so and in that time, it moved up and down slightly and also side to side, with zero sound and the light was as bright as ever.

Suddenly in a flash it zoomed straight up and out of view and never saw it again. I stayed there for a little longer and except for the star's way up in the sky there was no more bright light at the tree top range.

I have always to this day wondered what in the heck it was that I saw that night. And NO, I do not drink alcohol, nor do I do any type of street drugs, what I saw was as real to me as the nose on my face.

I wish that I would have had an 8mm video camera with me that evening.

Walter
Kinda sounds like these ones people have been talking about.View attachment ufo-sighting-reported-in-2019-very-similar-to-object-seen-v0-rrsi7lze7zmc1.webp

Oh by the way, radios stop working when they are above you, the sound is pretty nuts too, like a deep vibrational hum that goes through you, slightly electrical sounding too.

I also have had one above me in the clouds on an exceptionally foggy day, radio anomalies were present in my entire group.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: sserafim and whywere
W

whywere

Visionary
Jun 26, 2020
Kinda sounds like these ones people have been talking about.View attachment 131443

Oh by the way, radios stop working when they are above you, the sound is pretty nuts too, like a deep vibrational hum that goes through you, slightly electrical sounding too.

I also have had one above me in the clouds on an exceptionally foggy day, radio anomalies were present in my entire group.
I will say yes, as I have had some folks think that I am just telling a tall tale, but I can still all this time later, close my eyes and still see it.

Thank you for the picture.

Walter

Reactions: sserafim and TheSpookyNameGuy
TheSpookyNameGuy

TheSpookyNameGuy

There's nothing here..
Apr 30, 2023
I will say yes, as I have had some folks think that I am just telling a tall tale, but I can still all this time later, close my eyes and still see it.

Thank you for the picture.

Walter
Well based on the shit i've personally seen and my group, i can believe you man 100%

• Love
Reactions: sserafim and whywere
DarkRange55

DarkRange55

Enlightened
Oct 15, 2023
I have seen a UFO before, it was pretty interesting to see a shiny disk go gliding across the sky like it was nothing, many of us saw it that day and we all collectively went "Fuck sake" it was being tailed by jets that couldn't keep up with it.

Nuts and bolts craft doesn't interest me to be honest, we probably would have had more if the UAPDA wasn't destroyed and watered down but perhaps given David Grush we might still see more. A common UFO theme is we have 40 whistleblowers coming out next week, to a nothingburger.

The potential to change our planet and society sounds great on paper until you realize that humanity is simply a war-mongering ape, throwing it's shit around, you could say most humans aren't but unfortunately we don't hold the power, the lunatics do.

I honestly couldn't see the powers that be, change the status quo and let the little people have amazing tech or upgrade our species to something more spiritual and caring.

I wish we could save all the souls on the planet but it just won't happen i'm afraid, i wanted to hear about the supposed "Spiritual" side of the phenomena as well as inter-dimensional aspects, if true.
Why do you think they are here? 🛸

Reactions: sserafim
TheSpookyNameGuy

TheSpookyNameGuy

There's nothing here..
Apr 30, 2023
Why do you think they are here? 🛸
I personally have no idea, plenty of theories around though.

Prison planet.
Defence network (orbs)
Gathering human & cattle parts.

And more but personally i don't care.

DarkRange55

DarkRange55

Enlightened
Oct 15, 2023
I think that UFO's are either alien aircraft or US military trying to deflect and create and wreak havoc
We need to hear from people who understand determinant line bundles and Romanian manifolds in order to ask intelligent questions about alien visitation. How did they get here?
Mostly natural phenomena and optical illusions, plus a lot of hoaxes, but there is some weird stuff out there that has physical reality, and there are secret military projects. As for extraterrestrial visitors, if they wanted us to know that they were here, we would know, and if they didn't want us to know we would never see them. I suppose it is possible that they don't care whether we know. But for the weirdest stuff, I have to answer "insufficient data".
Is it a smoke-screen we are using to do aerospace engineering projects like Operation Fortitude or Operation Bodyguard?

there are almost certainly large programs inside the federal government that are denied, that are labeled UFO-shhh don't tell anyone. Whether those programs contain anything about non-human intelligence or aliens or spacecraft or anything like that, is anyone's guess. There is a weirdness. And the weirdness is tremendous circumstantial evidence that these programs exist, have existed for a long time and involve extraordinary, in particular physicists, way back in the day. And on the other hand that there's no credible proof that there are craft or aliens or anything like that. Secrets have been kept much more effectively than people have imagined. There are organizations have clubhouses and members that you cannot Google. So secrets are durable. What we don't know is what these secrets are about. If there aren't aliens and spacecraft, whats the best explanation for why there's so much energy and activity and so many claims around this? I guess, and not a particularly good one, that there was a clearing house program for everything under the sun - if we needed to retrieve somebody else's plane behind enemy lines, if we were trying out new aerospace equipment, if we were trying to get our rivals to misspend their precious treasure on weaponry and strategic countermeasures, if we were up to no good - we had a UFO cover story. The same cover story applies even if we are up to "good" and want to hide it from someone to prevent them from stopping us (good from our perspective).

I imagine there was a kitchen sink approach and thats what UFO's are all about. Its about a black special accessory program (SAP) as waved and bigoted as it could possibly be that basically was a one-size fits all story - an extraterrestrial scapegoat program. If you imagine that, that story is real, its all very funny. Because now all these people have taken is very seriously. But its the Russians, Chinese, and Iranians that were supposed to to take it seriously. Thats one possibility.

The other possibility, is that it's real and we have no programing for it so everything seems impossible. Physics is science fiction, thats physics that we just learned is almost always about science fiction. What if you have multiple time dimensions and people can circle around in time and if you find out about them that you can circle around to the point in time that you didn't know about it and you have a neutralizer built into the successor of space-time. I don't know if thats real. All I know is that physics will always blow our mind.

I don't know whats going on. But the circumstantial evidence that has been long-running and involved high-level people, it's almost impossible to imagine that this is fake. There's a 1971 document from the Australian intelligence service that has been declassified which clears up all sorts of mysteries of what was going on with physics in the 1950's and '60's. And it names names. Freedman Dyson, John Archibald Wheeler, Pascal Jordan the nazi were working on anti-gravity. And the only reason to be working on that was to think that something had gone beyond Einsteinian relativity. It's like smashing two rocks together and maybe see sparks and study that. Except we do that with protons. This would be a different thing, like there was some more advanced species and you're looking at its machinery to figure out if there is some advanced science that you don't know.

Nothing I can think of makes sense. I don't think it's practical to traverse the cosmos using general relativity in the standard model. You can use time dilation, you can hope for wormholes, you can imagine generation ships a whole bunch of silly stuff that people talk about this stuff. Because they can see the night sky and they can't get there. They're not here, if they're here, using standard physics. People with a distinct theory of physics: Julian Barbour, Steven Wolfram, Peter Woit - to best of my knowledge, nobody else goes through these theories of how things would get here. Theo standard model and general relativity are astounding theories but they're also a straight jacket. I'm very interested in this topic because either the universe is traversable or it isn't. And if it is, it's not surprising that anyone's here. And if it isn't, we die here in short order. So it's a hugely consequential question.
Or, the universe may be slowly traversable. If we were just a little more advanced than we are now, but with the same physics (just applied on a larger scale), we could cross to the nearest stars in a few tens of thousands of years. That would be quite doable for machines, or for spacecraft carrying sperm and eggs and artificial wombs, and potentially for humans in suspended animation. Or, if we solve aging, what's a few tens of thousands of years in a very long life?

Last edited: