BipolarGuy

BipolarGuy

Enlightened
Aug 6, 2020
I went through a crisis on Friday through the weekend - it was all very public.
Still kind of getting over that.

Had a meeting with care coordinator and nurse on Monday - Yes we'll get meds to you by tomorrow (Tuesday) close of play and will refer you to your previous psychiatrist (who is brilliant).

Tuesday comes - by the way can you come in for a blood test on Wednesday as we'll need to do this before we can prescribe you anything. Never had this before but ok.
Thursday comes and I haven't heard anything, so I phone....yes sorry but we'd like to see you again about your meds even though we already had this conversation at the start of this week, so can you come back in again on Monday?

So when will I get my meds?
We don't know...we'll meet you, then have a meeting to discuss what to do, then somebody will write to your GP.

Oh and by the way we apologise but we haven't made the referral to your previous psychiatrist yet as we discussed because we'd like to talk about that too even though we already have.

It's a bloody prescription, people! It isn't difficult, and I've been on those meds before FFS!

Why do I bother?

Last edited:
  • Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: MiseryLovesMyCompany, Silvermorning and violetsaturn
x~Sophia~x

x~Sophia~x

Always give 100% - unless you’re donating blood.
Sep 10, 2020
Often, some drugs can affect the liver and other organs, so they have to make sure those organs are in good working order before giving you the drugs.

Reactions: MiseryLovesMyCompany and Silvermorning