ixkitty

ixkitty

Let me be Selfish, just this once.
Aug 15, 2020
This List includes failures from various family/friend points of views and some my own ..

-non Christian
-bi but has not gotten a girlfriend outside of the Trans girl that used me for resources and broke up and plans to move out leaving me with all the bills
-didnt finish nursing school
-didn't graduate basic training
-barely sees friends
-not financially stable enough to just give money away to random family members on demand
-has no ability to tell a family member or a good friend No if they need something.
-puts others before myself resulting in many failed relationships
-don't really do a lot of physical self care
-don't have enough weight lost
-is not self motivated
-needs a partner to function because otherwise I can't make myself take thr steps to do practically anything
-literally can't take the steps to do practically anything
- after a fialed attempt my family reminds me not to do something "stupid" but has yet to check ip on me like they actually cared..

The last one doesn't make sense in this list but ... I can't even make a decent list.

• Hugs
Reactions: Symbiote, GoneGoneGone, greebo6 and 1 other person
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
I have some "failures" on that list too. Life and people suck.

• Love
Reactions: Metalhead
Deleted member 17949

Deleted member 17949

Visionary
May 9, 2020
Being non-Christian, bi, unmotivated and needing a partner aren't even failures ngl, but I relate to the feeling of feeling like a massive failure

Reactions: Deleted member 94 and Lazuli
ixkitty

ixkitty

Aug 15, 2020
Being non-Christian, bi, unmotivated and needing a partner aren't even failures ngl, but I relate to the feeling of feeling like a massive failure

Thehy don't seem like failures to the average person. I can agree. Being con-christian in a totally christian family and being told I was going to go to hell for every bad decision I've made and being told that I have to fit into this mold. Yeah being bi isn't a huge issue - I guess I'm just tired of rejected. Unmotivated ... well.. that's just a failure of life itself. So much interest but not having the abilit to do something about it. <3 my pain is stretched everywheree.

• Hugs
Reactions: Deleted member 17949
J

JustABunchOfAtoms

She/they
Jul 23, 2020
I don't think most of them are failures.

Reactions: XYZ and TattiQueen
J

JustABunchOfAtoms

She/they
Jul 23, 2020
* Being non-Christian - The statistics are that only 2/7 people. In reality it's less than that. That statistic is mainly based on cenus figures. A lot of people put that they are Christain on the cenus but are really non-religious because their culture Christains. This means that celebrate Christmas and Easter. So are >5/7 people failures?

ixkitty

ixkitty

Aug 15, 2020
* Being non-Christian - The statistics are that only 2/7 people. In reality it's less than that. That statistic is mainly based on cenus figures. A lot of people put that they are Christain on the cenus but are really non-religious because their culture Christains. This means that celebrate Christmas and Easter. So are >5/7 people failures?

this is quite true.

thisisstupid

thisisstupid

Oct 29, 2020
This List includes failures from various family/friend points of views and some my own ..

-non Christian
-bi but has not gotten a girlfriend outside of the Trans girl that used me for resources and broke up and plans to move out leaving me with all the bills
-barely sees friends
-not financially stable enough to just give money away to random family members on demand
-has no ability to tell a family member or a good friend No if they need something.
-is not self motivated
-needs a partner to function because otherwise I can't make myself take thr steps to do practically anything
- after a fialed attempt my family reminds me not to do something "stupid" but has yet to check ip on me like they actually cared..

The last one doesn't make sense in this list but ... I can't even make a decent list.
there is only one thing on my list and that's the feel of regret i drove everyone off because of my mental health and now i sit here.... alone.

• Hugs
Reactions: x~Sophia~x
ixkitty

ixkitty

Aug 15, 2020
there is only one thing on my list and that's the feel of regret i drove everyone off because of my mental health and now i sit here.... alone.

I sit alone .. also - even if people are here with me .. I know that feeling

• Love
Reactions: XYZ
J

JustABunchOfAtoms

She/they
Jul 23, 2020
*bi but no girlfriend etc. Is the "failure" being bi or not being in a relationship? Because each answer will be different.
* Didn't finish certain courses - whether this is a failure or not depends on your reason. I didn't finish a course because the person running my course was an ableist prick. Who later got fired for being an ableist prick. That doesn't make me a failure
* Barely seeing friends - Like your course, that depends on your reason
* Money and financial stability - that's not a problem with you, that's a problem with our economic system. I'll try not to get to political but it's depends on poverty and people having a low income to survive. Most of the world is actually poorer than you. Most people still don't have access to the internet for example
* being unable to tell people no/putting others first - this depends on how often you do it, what their requests are etc
- Needing a partner - Most people want a partner. The only people who don't are people are aromatic
- I don't understand you one about steps
- Your family not checking on you is a problem with your family not you

Last edited:
  • Hugs
ixkitty

ixkitty

Aug 15, 2020
*bi but no girlfriend etc. Is the "failure" being bi or not being in a relationship? Because each answer will be different.
* Didn't finish certain courses - whether this is a failure or not depends on your reason. I didn't finish a course because the person running my course was an ableist prick. Who later got fired for being an ableist prick. That doesn't make me a failure
* Barely seeing friends - Like your course, that depends on your reason
* Money and financial stability - that's not a problem with you, that's a problem with our economic system. I'll try not to get to political but it's depends on poverty and people having a low income to survive. Most of the world is actually poorer than you. Most people still don't have access to the internet for example
* being unable to tell people no/putting others first - this depends on how often you do it, what their requests are etc
- Needing a partner - Most people want a partner. The only people who don't are people are aromatic
- I don't understand you one about steps
- Your family not checking on you is a problem with your family not you

1. I suppose I look at it from a perspective of me giving so much of self , but they all leave because they want .. something - even though I tell them whatever they want to just tell me. i.e. my last relationship I told her to let me know anytime she needed introvert time. She did it one week, stopped, and said she's breaking up with me because she wants to be more of an introvert...

2. It was a failure on my end because I couldn't grasp the information. I did pretty well in clinicals but I couldn't test. I tried reaching out for help every single day. I worked with teachers and students alike but still couldn't pass.. And my Mom spent the next 4 years telling people I'm gonna go back and telling them to convince me to go back. And the fact my teacher straight up told me I shouldn't be passing and I don't need to be in the program.
Also when I went to basic training, I couldn't stay because they sent me home do to an allergy. I got inuured in basic but was too afraid to tell them becasue I thought I would get in trouble and now I have a bad knee from it. My mom reminded me for at least a few years afterward that because I came back, she wouldn't be able to ride an airplane because she was gonna fly to see me. She told people I'm a veteran when I didn't pass.

3. People I'm friends with just don't wanna boter with my depressed ass..

4. Yeah, that's a whole political thing I barely follow as it is.

HOpefully that gives a bit more insight .. but It may not be enough and I apologize if it's not

• Hugs
TattiQueen

TattiQueen

Student
Sep 12, 2020

-non Christian
-barely sees friends
-is not self motivated

So I, for one, think it's a great list. Secondly, it sounds to me like your family and friends have the issues, or could be perceived as failures since they're so fuckin needy and expect money on a whim ? Just a way to put you down, and project since they obviously are having financial issues, among others. From my perspective, majority of the points listed have a plethora of other reasons for which they couldn't be completed, or didn't work out the way your family thought they should. Damn, I'm seeing a pattern here. Maybe they should stop suppressing you, and digging your hole even deeper. Didn't even have to hand them the shovel! Their expectations don't mean shit. It isn't their life, meanwhile, the cracks are beginning to show through on theirs. I could absolutely see this as a reason not to want to socialize with them. Please don't get upset with me, I'm just seeing toxicity on their part, when they have no room to talk. Let he without sin.....

Also, you enlisted in the fuckin military my dear!!! (I, too, had a similar issue, and was unable to complete) How many of them would have been so selfless to not only enlist for their country, but go on to conceal, what I would assume had to have been a pretty serious injury, so as to be able to continue ?! That is absolute badassery! I just had to put that out there.

• Hugs
Reactions: ixkitty and XYZ
ixkitty

ixkitty

Aug 15, 2020
Also, you enlisted in the fuckin military my dear!!! (I, too, had a similar issue, and was unable to complete) How many of them would have been so selfless to not only enlist for their country, but go on to conceal, what I would assume had to have been a pretty serious injury, so as to be able to continue ?! That is absolute badassery! I just had to put that out there.

I'm going to just say you made me smile. Just from this statement alone.
I'm not upset at you at all. I appreciate the help in acknowledgment of me struggling to meet their standards. My family, my mom.. This morning she said if I don't want her to help me out of a situation then stop complaining about it. But the reason I didn't want her help was because it would make the problem worse in my opinion. So I opted not to escalate it. So you're right. You're exactly right.