Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
To @Ghosted, she passed through here briefly but was a good soul. She was unfortunately a victim of the medical system in a way.

She wanted help but couldn't live without the medication she needed to be well. The doctors cut her off of her medication and misdiagnosed her special health circumstances.

The medication wasn't even illicit. I searched everywhere I knew to look to order it for her but to no avail. She ran out of meds and felt she'd also run out of time.

I love and feel for every single one that has, is, or will pass through here. Rest in peace Ghosted and I hope you found the solace you deserve.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Pompous Cauliflower, OreoWellington, Deleted member 1465 and 8 others
C

Circles

Visionary
Sep 3, 2018
I don't have the words that would make a difference but you tried to help which is more than most are able to especially on here. You're a good person, I'm just sorry you have to feel the grief over when a member comes in and out of our lives like this. Hope this doesn't cause too much trouble for you but if it does and if you need someone to talk about it I'll try my best to be there my friend. Hugs and peace to you okay, have a tolerable day if you can.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Weeping Garbage Can, Sensei, BlueWidow and 3 others
Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
See where you're wrong is when you said you didn't have the words to make a difference. Because you already have with that post alone. Thank you so much @Circles.

It hurts to see a member or anyone go. But I've been hurt so much already I've become numb to the pain. I don't know if that's good or bad yet. But again thank you so much for the kind words Circles.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Sensei, Circles and Soul
BlueWidow

BlueWidow

Visionary
Oct 6, 2019
To @Ghosted, she passed through here briefly but was a good soul. She was unfortunately a victim of the medical system in a way.

She wanted help but couldn't live without the medication she needed to be well. The doctors cut her off of her medication and misdiagnosed her special health circumstances.

The medication wasn't even illicit. I searched everywhere I knew to look to order it for her but to no avail. She ran out of meds and felt she'd also run out of time.

I love and feel for every single one that has, is, or will pass through here. Rest in peace Ghosted and I hope you found the solace you deserve.
These are the types of circumstances that upset me the most. I suppose it's partly because I can relate to it because I'm kind of in the same boat, but also because it just seems like such a waste. It makes me wonder how many people die every year, either by their own hand or just naturally, because the medical system won't help them.

Unfortunately, in a lot of cases I find out about people's stories after they've already passed. My heart breaks for @Ghosted.
And Brick In The Wall, you are one of the kindest and most caring people on this site. I am so sorry for your loss. It was so kind of you to try to help her when other people, who should've been helping her, refused to.
My heart also breaks for every person who passes through here, and for every person who has to suffer a loss of someone who passes through here. Every loss just drives the cruelty of this world home even more.
I hope @Ghosted found the peace she was looking for and that you will take comfort in knowing that we all feel her loss. We are all here for you. :heart: :hug:

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Sensei, Brick In The Wall and Circles
ThingWithFeathers

ThingWithFeathers

Student
Sep 23, 2019
When the fear of suffering exceeds the fear of dying, suicide seems a rational choice. The medical system ghosted her. She died wanting to live. She was not just another brick in the wall. In the foundation wall of society, every brick matters. Thank you @Brick In The Wall for posting this; tributes like these remind us that our death matters as much as our life. I wish I had known @Ghosted, but I am thankful that I know you and many others in here. *hugs*

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: protonic76, Sensei and Brick In The Wall
DepressionsAHo

DepressionsAHo

Heaven gained a new ho
Feb 15, 2019
Was she from Seattle or Portland Oregon lol? I read her tag and its definitely one of the two.
I'm from Washington so imma go with my boy Seattle

J

jgm63

Visionary
Oct 28, 2019
Well hopefully all her problems are resolved now.

:heart: