• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Alec

Alec

Wizard
Apr 22, 2019
I'm about to order antiemetic (Perinorm) and anti acid (Ondansetron - Emeset) for SN method and I wanted your advice guys, do you think these ones are good and will work as intended providing I won't have any bad side effects or bad reactions? If no, can you recommend some other names please? And where I could get them? I'm in Europe and ordering these on all day chemist.

A

Avery Jordan

Oct 14, 2019
You should be fine with that as long as you don't have any serious health problems.

Darkhaven

Darkhaven

All i have left is memories
May 19, 2019
Domperidone is the one to go.
Or Primperan.
But the ones you mentioned may also work, i guess.

M

malummo

Student
Jul 15, 2019
ondansetron is antiemetic. if you using metoclopramide( perinorm) you should test it first. acid reducer is cimetidine, ranitidine, famotidine, pp inhibitor..

B

Bjsnode28

Student
Apr 19, 2019
If you're in the US and aren't able to get a prescription, where can someone go to find it? Is there something specific to search for on ebay? Anytime I've searched its come up empty

Alec

Alec

Wizard
Apr 22, 2019
You should be fine with that as long as you don't have any serious health problems.
I don't have any medical conditions, not that I know of in anyway, thank you for replying!
Domperidone is the one to go.
Or Primperan.
But the ones you mentioned may also work, i guess.
I think I'm gonna go with perinorm since I've been reading here a lot that meto is the best and that's the name perinorm also has on its packaging but thank you for replying!
ondansetron is antiemetic. if you using metoclopramide( perinorm) you should test it first. acid reducer is cimetidine, ranitidine, famotidine, pp inhibitor..
You are right it is antiemetic, my bad I don't know what I was reading before, thank you for telling me the names of anti acids, I found some on the same site! Also how would I test perinorm?!ive got no idea, Maybe take it and then start spinning in circles till I get dizzy? Not a joke it's an actual suggestion lol
If you're in the US and aren't able to get a prescription, where can someone go to find it? Is there something specific to search for on ebay? Anytime I've searched its come up empty
I think you should try the same site as it using. I think I heard from people here that are in US that they bought some medicine on that site.

Last edited: