• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

IwasElla

IwasElla

Student
Sep 27, 2018
Hey, guys!
I've noticied people from Poland in the Partners megathread.
There are some manufacturers in Poland, whose N. goes under names:
Morbital (Biowet)
Vetbutal (Biowet)
Dorminal (Alfasan)
Is there any chance to find out if it's possible to buy it in your country and what are the conditions (prescription, vet license, etc.)?

Last edited:
Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Lifeisatrap, naia_ and 2 others
L

lukaszz12

Nov 4, 2018
They ask for a vet license, NIP number and possibly some other shit. I read that they sell pentobarbital in Ukraine, goes by the name of Barboval so you're better off looking there.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Lifeisatrap and IwasElla
IwasElla

IwasElla

Student
Sep 27, 2018
They ask for a vet license, NIP number and possibly some other shit. I read that they sell pentobarbital in Ukraine, goes by the name of Barboval so you're better off looking there.
I drink tons of Barboval a day) I wish I could get out with it. :haha:
Unfortunately, it's not N. It's also a barbiturate, but a very light one. Maybe you mixed up Barboval with something else?

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Lifeisatrap, Help_Me and 2 others
L

lukaszz12

Nov 4, 2018
I drink tons of Barboval a day) I wish I could get out with it. :haha:
Unfortunately, it's not N. It's also a barbiturate, but a very light one. Maybe you mixed up Barboval with something else?
Well the guy clearly said it's Barboval, I read that post as I write this. He said that different websites list it as either phenobarbital and pentobarbital. Maybe there are two versions of this thing? Also he mentioned that he tried both pheno and pentobarbital and the current bottle of Barboval he has definitely feels like pento.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Lifeisatrap and IwasElla
IwasElla

IwasElla

Student
Sep 27, 2018
Well the guy clearly said it's Barboval, I read that post as I write this. He said that different websites list it as either phenobarbital and pentobarbital. Maybe there are two versions of this thing? Also he mentioned that he tried both pheno and pentobarbital and the current bottle of Barboval he has definitely feels like pento.
You mean this post? I wish he was right, but I'm 100% sure, that there is not an ounce of pentobarbital in Barboval. The drug is available in the form of pills and drops. But none of them contains pentobarbital for sure, only phenobarbital. Where did he get such information, I wonder?

Last edited:
Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Lifeisatrap and naia_
naia_

naia_

Student
Oct 11, 2018
I like how you guys all are saying each other's countries are storing N :haha:

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Lifeisatrap, Help_Me and 2 others