• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Justnotme

Justnotme

I want to hang myself
Mar 7, 2022
Guys, tell me, please, is your container with inert gas produced in the same country where you live?
Have you read the container passport before buying?
The gas container passport is printed numbers and letters on the cylinder itself.
I read that sometimes expired cylinders can be sold.

If someone has a nitrogen cylinder from China, can you please send me a passport photo of this cylinder?
I can't find photos on the internet of what a cylinder passport from China should look like.
For some reason, there are no domestic cylinders in my country. There are cylinders from another country (from China)

(This is passport of cylinder) :

Attachments

• Screenshot_20231204_144832.jpg
    Screenshot_20231204_144832.jpg
    165.2 KB · Views: 0
DeadManLiving

DeadManLiving

Ticketholder
Sep 9, 2022
I'm using liquid nitrogen much easier, cheaper and lethal.

Liquid Nitrogen LN² cost $1 per liter and expands to nitrogen gas at a rate of 1 to 700, so 1 L of liquid nitrogen will evaporate quickly and displace all of the oxygen as it expands to nitrogen gas at 700 L of N2 gas. What is more, is that LN² not only has killed people in industrial accidents due to leaks because it sucks up all of the oxygen or displaces it, but it's used for nitrogen purging which is like dessication - breathing it in at such cold temperatures would condense the oxygen out of your lungs and purge atmosphere of oxygen.

You don't need any fancy equipment hoses or valves, just a cryogenic Dewar tank. You can get one from Alibaba or Amazon for $150, but you would need cryogenic gloves and a face shield.

10 L of LN² will expand to 694,000 L nitrogen gas displacing all of the oxygen if left to evaporate with a heating element and in a small vehicle cabin will replace the whole atmosphere or pressurize it since 694,000 Liters of N2 gas is about 30 cubic meters and that's about the size of the interior volume of a vehicle's cabin.

You just have to make sure that you leave a little Gap open for the interior atmosphere to escape and don't get frostbite, get a sleeping bag or something and you have to pour hot water or something on it so it starts to evaporate. It's a painless death and industrial accidents have occurred where people have died within a breath or two without any sense of panic, and then someone goes into rescue them and they become another casualty, and then third rescuer becomes a third casualty and then like casualty accident because the body won't not sense any suffocation due to the hypercapnic alarm system not recognizing nitrogen is a threat since 78% of our atmosphere is composed of it.

There are of course many other details that are important to discuss in terms of procurement and the rate of evaporation, the choice of the confined space, and other variables that I may make a method post on that I've been procrastinating for the past year. But I've tested it in my vehicle using a pressure temperature and oxygen meter inside and using a heating element the entire cabin was filled with with cool vapor gas and the oxygen level sensor alarm was at 1.5%, where 3% is instantly lethal, while the temperature below freezing. This was a 10 L Dewar. So if you take something to knock yourself out like bensos or you're just completely knocked out for the whole two days on an overdose of Benzos / opiods you'll definitely die of hypothermia if the method fails or instantly from inert gas.

Other candidate confined spaces include small closets with warning signs to not enter, one person pop-up tents, regular tents, DIY coffins where a heat exchanger ensures that it doesn't turn into a freezer, possibly one of those hyperbaric oxygen chamber makeshift non-solid Chambers that are like massive sleeping bags, small compartments, elevators and the one rule about transporting liquid nitrogen is you never transported in an elevator because if it spills you die instantly, hotel room bathtub and then turning the hot water on to make it evaporate.

Because the pressure will increase substantially not only atmospheric but the vapor pressure If you studied physics will cause a nitrogenized environment and so you don't need any CO2 scrubbers because the density and ratio of nitrogen entering your lungs and the fact that it is also condensing the oxygen out of your lungs won't make a difference how much CO2 your expelling, although you're that paranoid you could get a CO2 and 02 scrubber chemical I don't know what the name is but it's some powder that they use in operating tables and surgeries. Very cheap stuff very cheap stuff. Very easy to get in the US at least, you just go in with your tank you're a paying customer, they're a business.

If you're paranoid then go in with a liquid nitrogen ice cream recipe and tell them you're making liquid nitrogen ice cream. It was even a YouTube video If you Google how to get liquid nitrogen of a guy transporting it illegally in a car and the company's letting him with the two kids inside, Jesus Christ they could have all died and the guys filling up the tank or all just like all right it's 35 bucks.

Probably not applicable in the UK but not impossible, you might have to open up a small tiny business or website on cryogenic cooking or telling them that you're using it to micronize coffee for espresso and they'll sell you small quantities but you might have to travel or rent one of their big cylinders and have it exchanged, but if it becomes a popular method they'll be remiss to sell LN² freely and become more restrictive / selective.

AFAIK you will have no issues getting LN² from welding shops, industrial gas suppliers, ice cream supply shops, and chemical supply depots including of course your local University chemistry stockroom. In the US and most parts of the world, although the UK is a different animal.

Last edited:
Reactions: DeadHead, LeperGnome and Interestedsadboi25
Justnotme

Justnotme

I want to hang myself
Mar 7, 2022

Liquid Nitrogen LN² cost $1 per liter and expands to nitrogen gas at a rate of 1 to 700, so 1 L of liquid nitrogen will evaporate quickly and displace all of the oxygen as it expands to nitrogen gas at 700 L of N2 gas. What is more, is that LN² not only has killed people in industrial accidents due to leaks because it sucks up all of the oxygen or displaces it, but it's used for nitrogen purging which is like dessication - breathing it in at such cold temperatures would condense the oxygen out of your lungs and purge atmosphere of oxygen.

You don't need any fancy equipment hoses or valves, just a cryogenic Dewar tank. You can get one from Alibaba or Amazon for $150, but you would need cryogenic gloves and a face shield.

10 L of LN² will expand to 694,000 L nitrogen gas displacing all of the oxygen if left to evaporate with a heating element and in a small vehicle cabin will replace the whole atmosphere or pressurize it since 694,000 Liters of N2 gas is about 30 cubic meters and that's about the size of the interior volume of a vehicle's cabin.

You just have to make sure that you leave a little Gap open for the interior atmosphere to escape and don't get frostbite, get a sleeping bag or something and you have to pour hot water or something on it so it starts to evaporate. It's a painless death and industrial accidents have occurred where people have died within a breath or two without any sense of panic, and then someone goes into rescue them and they become another casualty, and then third rescuer becomes a third casualty and then like casualty accident because the body won't not sense any suffocation due to the hypercapnic alarm system not recognizing nitrogen is a threat since 78% of our atmosphere is composed of it.

There are of course many other details that are important to discuss in terms of procurement and the rate of evaporation, the choice of the confined space, and other variables that I may make a method post on that I've been procrastinating for the past year. But I've tested it in my vehicle using a pressure temperature and oxygen meter inside and using a heating element the entire cabin was filled with with cool vapor gas and the oxygen level sensor alarm was at 1.5%, where 3% is instantly lethal, while the temperature below freezing. This was a 10 L Dewar. So if you take something to knock yourself out like bensos or you're just completely knocked out for the whole two days on an overdose of Benzos / opiods you'll definitely die of hypothermia if the method fails or instantly from inert gas.

Other candidate confined spaces include small closets with warning signs to not enter, one person pop-up tents, regular tents, DIY coffins where a heat exchanger ensures that it doesn't turn into a freezer, possibly one of those hyperbaric oxygen chamber makeshift non-solid Chambers that are like massive sleeping bags, small compartments, elevators and the one rule about transporting liquid nitrogen is you never transported in an elevator because if it spills you die instantly, hotel room bathtub and then turning the hot water on to make it evaporate.

Because the pressure will increase substantially not only atmospheric but the vapor pressure If you studied physics will cause a nitrogenized environment and so you don't need any CO2 scrubbers because the density and ratio of nitrogen entering your lungs and the fact that it is also condensing the oxygen out of your lungs won't make a difference how much CO2 your expelling, although you're that paranoid you could get a CO2 and 02 scrubber chemical I don't know what the name is but it's some powder that they use in operating tables and surgeries. Very cheap stuff very cheap stuff. Very easy to get in the US at least, you just go in with your tank you're a paying customer, they're a business.

If you're paranoid then go in with a liquid nitrogen ice cream recipe and tell them you're making liquid nitrogen ice cream. It was even a YouTube video If you Google how to get liquid nitrogen of a guy transporting it illegally in a car and the company's letting him with the two kids inside, Jesus Christ they could have all died and the guys filling up the tank or all just like all right it's 35 bucks.

Probably not applicable in the UK but not impossible, you might have to open up a small tiny business or website on cryogenic cooking or telling them that you're using it to micronize coffee for espresso and they'll sell you small quantities but you might have to travel or rent one of their big cylinders and have it exchanged, but if it becomes a popular method they'll be remiss to sell LN² freely and become more restrictive / selective.

AFAIK you will have no issues getting LN² from welding shops, industrial gas suppliers, ice cream supply shops, and chemical supply depots including of course your local University chemistry stockroom. In the US and most parts of the world, although the UK is a different animal.
Hi. Thank you so much for such an informative message and for taking the time to write it!
But to be honest, it seems too complicated... And the conditions for performing this method are even more difficult and dangerous than the conditions for the method with a gaseous inert gas..
In my country, I will first try to at least get a tank with nitrogen gas, and then I will think about how to make a mask or a bag
I am very afraid that I will be deceived, but I will have to take the risk.
I have read reviews about companies that have the opportunity to order inert gas for a private person. But some write that people are being sold expired cylinders, or not fully filled.
I'm so scared.
Besides, I'm a girl who will have to order delivery for the loader to lift the container with nitrogen to the top floor..
I can be very easily deceived and can be sold dirty nitrogen or a bad tank...

Thank you again

F

Falling Slowly

-
Sep 9, 2023
Guys, tell me, please, is your container with inert gas produced in the same country where you live?
Have you read the container passport before buying?
The gas container passport is printed numbers and letters on the cylinder itself.
I read that sometimes expired cylinders can be sold.

If someone has a nitrogen cylinder from China, can you please send me a passport photo of this cylinder?
I can't find photos on the internet of what a cylinder passport from China should look like.
For some reason, there are no domestic cylinders in my country. There are cylinders from another country (from China)

(This is passport of cylinder) :
The nitrogen cylinder I got in my own country has a label on it from a different country. The company I bought it from does gas refills of its cylinders, so it would always be using both new and slightly older steel cylinders to refill the gas into. My cylinder is technically on hire, I get charged a yearly rate if I don't return the steel cylinder within a year, or return for a refill. Some companies only offer cylinder rentals like that, they don't sell the cylinder outright.

From what I've seen online, the nitrogen gas itself doesn't go off. Some companies recommend swapping a steel cylinder for a new one every 3 years, but I've seen welders(who use nitrogen) say online that once the cylinder is stored in a dry, corosive-free, safe area, then the cylinder can be fine for many years.

The important thing is that the inert gas is near 100% purity. (Oximeters can be used to test it if you don't trust the sellers word). Some people who couldn't get nitrogen delivered in their region were able to get argon delivered. I don't know if that is the case where you're from. Argon is fine to use.

My 9 litre/ ~43 cu/ft cylinder was slightly heavy, but I was able to carry it from my car to my 1st floor apartment.

• Love
Reactions: Justnotme
D

dandred@

Dec 13, 2023
Looki

AFAIK you will have no issues getting LN² from welding shops, industrial gas suppliers, ice cream supply shops, and chemical supply depots including of course your local University chemistry stockroom. In the US and most parts of the world, although the UK is a different animal

Looking for a partner?

Reactions: DeadHead
DeadManLiving

DeadManLiving

Ticketholder
Sep 9, 2022
Looki

Looking for a partner?
CTBing? Possibly, it depends on jurisdiction and mutual compatibility. If one of us survives or bails out at the last minute, could be charged with accessory to murder (have to check which State provides most immunity). So there's the question of potential exposure to criminal liability in the event something goes off-key or survival (something that I have to thoroughly research). Also a question of how dead you are as in how firm is your decision (already committed in the sense of the decision)? Would you still CTB if you won the lottery, found love and got all that you wanted? If no, then no-go problem. One has to have exhausted all options, abandoned all hope and be ready to burn down all one's possessions, having been dead inside, only biologically living but not alive, at the terminal stage of a firm one-way fate with full acceptance and have long let go and foreclosed the prospect of life. If you're ambivalent or if you've had any second thoughts crossed your mind that there's a chance you might re-consider, then I'd be remiss. I don't want to have any guilt on my conscience that I may have potentially unduly influenced another to take their life. Can't have that on my conscience. But if you're already dead, then maybe.

On collaborating technically, most certainly. N2 is being tested as a means of execution in various States, and the first person to be put out by N2 is set soon. There's only one chance to get it right, so no room for error. Mix of methods (OD on RC opioids and benzos) will be adjunct to my plan as a failsafe. Cocktail of metoetazene and bromazolam in eccentric capsules that burst in lower intestine past the point of vomiting. Any traceback will have to be elimited to prevent rescue or legal liability. The location will have to be so remote that it'd be inaccessible for any timely rescue.

I tested it out in a dry run in my car and the meters were buzzing off the charts, but will have to make certain it works in most vehicle models and get better sensors. I used a 10 Liter dewar and filled the whole cabin with the O2 meter reading in low single digits, so instantly lethal but the tempurature dropped to -20F as the liquid nitrogen blasted in an evaporative gassing after the heating element was plugged.

I want a peaceful, painless, guaranteed and warm death so I'm working on a heat exchanger so the evaporation rate is more controlled. The good thing about LN2 vs N2 gas is that since it's cryogenic and cold it fills up the car cabin from bottom to top like a swimming pool. Breathing in 1-4 breaths of PURE N2 with is the most important element, which is where LN2 has the advantage since the density of the cold evaporating layer is DENSE (most important), so the mixture of CO2 outgassing is overcome by the higher LN2 vapor pressure and O2 forced out from a controlled bottom-to-top layer by layer upplume to sunroof and creates the required sub 4% O2 level which guarantees death within minutes. Another advantage is that the cryogenic source condenses oxygen from the air and from your lungs, whereas warmer N2 does not (without a cooling condenser).

Oh, the LN2 method is mostly US or wild-west friendly. Here you can get liquid nitrogen anywhere and for less than bottled water. In other countries (UK) it is untenable as LN2 may be heavily regulated.
The other good advantage is pressure. The cabin pressure of 10 Liters of LN2 in a controlled boil-off inside a car cabin is near 1.3 atms, so it would be like an HBOT chamber (ears would pop slightly like swiming underwater in a pool) but w/o suffocation. The vapor pressure will achieve N2 nitrogenization atmosphere saturation so it'll pressurize lungs and membranes guaranteeing respiratory failure as a bonus, since we don't just breathe via lungs but also through all membranes under pressure. Heated sleeping bags or heated clothing would be ideal to dampen the effects of the extreme cold. Other variables have to be accounted for such as the best confined space.

If a vehicle/SUV, the primary pressure exhaust vent is in the aft trunk (which is what prevents your ears from popping when you close doors), which will have to be sealed to create an airtight chamber. The best results would be achieved with a modded HVAC system set to recirculation mode with all exhaust vents plugged, so a bit of modding but nothing complex.

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: Tears in Rain