• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

X

Xiaomi

Taking a break: October 24, 2023 and onwards
Aug 8, 2020
I was looking through my hard drive a while ago and found this book. Its been years since I read it and it is a must-read for CTBers. The author talks about how to conceal a suicide or make it look like an accident. In the book there are also charts for every kind of prescription drug and their specific fatal doses. Plenty of methods here also, even hypothermia (though not recommended). I've already scanned it for malware and found none, you may scan it again if you want.

Here is an excerpt from the book about "Oxygen Displacement" Method so you can have a preview:
"In California I lived near a medical supply store. They sold oxygen tanks and I suppose would include masks of different types. Want a free one? They look like a baseball cup with a few slight modifications. Even for the final act I'd get a new one… You could also cut a gallon plastic milk jug diagonally across the corner and tape your hose to it and around your head."

TLDR: A suicide guide that talks about methods, suicide concealment, even movie reviews about movies that tackle suicide, etc.

Attachments

• A Practical Guide to Suicide.pdf
    501.9 KB · Views: 101
Reactions: settheory, OnlyTheWind and toforigivelife
T

toforigivelife

Arcanist
Jul 5, 2021
I'm using an Android tablet and I was unable to download this.

justsayin

justsayin

Jan 30, 2021
It's not an actual book, but a guide compiled back in the days when ASH was a thing. It is pretty old, but still worth a read. If anyone wants to read non-pdf version of it, there are two links in the Suicide Resource Compilation thread (named as A Practical Guide to Suicide, and ASM Suicide Reference).

Reactions: XIII and chocolatebar