• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

kindawannacrylol

kindawannacrylol

Student
Jan 13, 2021
I am very much desperate and I've decided I am going to jump from a window in my university, in the evening when everyone is indoors (because of covid), I will call the police right before I jump so no students will be traumatised in finding my body. I ordered rope for hanging but it's too thin and im becoming inpatient so this is the next best thing

• Hugs
Reactions: insanedoomer, alown and Dr Iron Arc
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
Sounds like you have a plan but have you checked the height, strength of the impact, etc?
Don't act impulsively! You might end up alive and with permanent damage!

• Love
Reactions: insanedoomer, kindawannacrylol, alown and 2 others
T

TessB

Warlock
Oct 13, 2020
I am very much desperate and I've decided I am going to jump from a window in my university, in the evening when everyone is indoors (because of covid), I will call the police right before I jump so no students will be traumatised in finding my body. I ordered rope for hanging but it's too thin and im becoming inpatient so this is the next best thing
How high is the window? Unless it's a tower block or something you might end up paralysed for life or something. It needs to be high.

• Love
Reactions: alown and WornOutLife
alown

alown

soon in the other reality where we come from ༄
Mar 13, 2021
be very careful when analyzing the height but it also depends on your weight.

I always thought of ending my life by jumping from a spot high enough, but it terrifies me for two reasons, 1 - I am afraid to survive and stay alive with after effects that can never be repaired, 2 - the human survival instinct that holds back from jumping into the void and I think it takes a lot of courage and preparing the act well before D-Day.

I think that jumping or hanging myself would be the last possibilities I would have if I had nothing left ... example: rural situation, no more money or no more apartment.

there are much more noble and much gentler ways to go away. example: pento. but concerning myself I prefer to drink 200 ml of a disgusting liquid rather than jump from a place where I am not sure of dying, I had read on a source on the internet that to be certain of dying while jumping (99% certain) you have to jump from a height of 150 meters. be careful and think carefully again and again.

I

itsallover

Arcanist
Jun 29, 2018
Dude, don't! You're going to cripple yourself and be in a wheelchair forever. I remember my first university that high some high towers but you gotta jump like from a skyscraper high to really do it. Find something else. I have even seen people who have jumped off bridges into water survive and are now in wheelchairs.

Reactions: TJuk and alown
T

TJuk

Student
Feb 8, 2020
Mate please don't do jumping I did it in 2013 and I'm messed up in pain daily, can't walk far, legs randomly go numb, incontinence

• Hugs
Reactions: insanedoomer and alown