FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
It's just so disgusting and cruel how this isn't the reality, all humans deserve the option to instantly free themselves in peace whenever they wish to as such a thing would be so incredibly relieving and would prevent so much futile and unnecessary suffering.

Existence is just so harmful and there is always unlimited potential to be tormented in this hellish reality so the option of an instant exit from this existence is essential as it means finding safety from suffering and peace from all harms.
It's inhumane wanting to make suicide so unnecessarily difficult and complicated, nobody should have to struggle to set themselves free from this meaningless existence they were burdened with.

As after all there is no justification for wanting to deny anyone a peaceful way to escape from all suffering as humans are just conscious beings trapped in flesh prisons destined to decay and die anyway where all will eventually be erased and forgotten about.
Death couldn't ever be a terrible thing as one cannot be harmed by not existing, death is so normal, it's all we are intended for and existence is just a meaningless process of waiting around to die. And one just shouldn't have to wait if they don't wish to, a peaceful suicide would solve everything and bring me so much comfort, it's comforting the thought of being able to fall into an dreamless, eternal sleep.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: situationalsui, AncientSorrow, Sannti and 6 others
morbyxz

morbyxz

Sep 9, 2023
I completely agree. But I also think that death itself, no matter the occurrence, is unnecessarily hard to achieve. I really hate that I need to fight with my own mind for something I want the most

• Hugs
Reactions: ChronicallyCynical
Minsu

Minsu

♀️🏳️‍🌈
Jan 17, 2023
I agree, my words!
Btw I like that you write sooo much text on this website 🤭