SelflessBurden

SelflessBurden

May 11, 2022
God, please, if you're listening, bring back the four kittens who have been missing since this morning.
I love them all so much and seeing them not in their cage (mom doesn't want them inside the house so we had to buy a cage so at least they have a secure shelter) this morning nearly caused me to breakdown. They're only a month and four days old, but I already grew attached to them. Their mamacat is here in the area, and is also looking for them. A neighbor has told me that it's normal for kittens to go missing since their mom brings them somewhere private and closed, but said mom is also looking for them as if they're lost.
I don't know what else to do. I already asked the neighborhood to keep a look-out for them.
They helped me so much in my mental health, even when they were still inside their mom. They taught me that life is precious, and that I can not hurt myself as long as I have someone to protect and care. Now only the mamacat is left, and I'm so scared she would disappear too. I take great care for her and them. I always give them my attention when they come to me or I come to them. They are all what I have left. They are the reason I'm still alive. They give me purpose.
Please, God, help me when I search for them again tomorrow.
I'm sorry if my message is a mess. I'm just really sad and I can not organize.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: tiny_dancer, emgrl, Ginnn and 2 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
That sounds like a really awful situation to be in. I'm sorry that this happened. I hope that you find them.

• Hugs
Reactions: SelflessBurden
rationaltake

rationaltake

I'm rocking it - in another universe
Sep 28, 2021
So sorry. I hope they turn up.