• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

sadidiot0328

sadidiot0328

I feel like I died long ago
Jun 1, 2023
(I am in a really bad headspace so I'm sorry if this offends anyone.)

When you look at people, and how they form relationships, they all are different. Their interactions vary amongst one another. But then, you look deeper into how those bonds form and how they appear.

There is different levels of patterns and connections people have in their bonds, each one unique in it's trail and form. Some are easy to follow, and some so complex and vivid you could get lost in it length as it stretches for what it seems like endlessly. Some last for centuries and even some last for seconds, but they all have one thing in common: It allows each sides to have a mutual understanding of each other. A strand-like cord that ties them together. Some will eventually snap but some are so thick and tightly woven that they will never break and will forever signify the understanding and connection they have. It will last weeks,days, months, ascending forever across time.

And then there is you. The cords are there, you can touch them, feel them, along your fingers and arms. But they never really touch you. In every person there is something inside them, where the cord can anchor itself. Sometimes it's a weak foundation, for the cord to easily become unlatched and drift away. However, within you, there is no foundation. The cord travels inside to your core but finds there is nothing. There is you, but there's no part of you it can latch onto easily. It keeps traveling forever in the void, always searching for something to grab onto, even for a moment. Desperately wanting to stay, to see you, understand, to connect. But it never will. You feel it, that emptiness. The nothingness that envelops you is the heaviest burden you carry. Your cords feel lifeless, shallow, empty.

You will never have anything for those cords to hold. No seconds, no centuries, there is no bond for you. You are your own emptiness. The very own thing that has severed you from this world. You are emptiness, and emptiness is you.

• Hugs
Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc, Ash, Hollowman and 1 other person
L

LaughingGoat

Mage
Apr 11, 2024
Your words are very well said and strongly resonate with me. Are you ok if I copy this for my own notes, would of course cite you if I ever share it?

Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc and sadidiot0328
sadidiot0328

sadidiot0328

I feel like I died long ago
Jun 1, 2023
Your words are very well said and strongly resonate with me. Are you ok if I copy this for my own notes, would of course cite you if I ever share it?
Yes, thats fine

Reactions: LaughingGoat