• Hey Guest,

We will never comply with any of OFCOM's demands or any other nations censorious demands for that matter. We will only follow the laws of the land of which our server is located, which is the US.

Any demands for censorship or requests to comply with the law outside of the US will be promptly ignored.

No foreign laws or pressure will make us comply with anti-censorship laws and we will protect the speech of our members, regardless of where they might live in the world. If that means being blocked in the UK, so be it. We would advise that any UK member gets a VPN to browse the site, or use TOR.

However, today, we stand up these these governments that want to bully or censor this website.

Fuck OFCOM, and fuck any media organization or group that think it's cool or fun to stalk or bully people that suffering in this world.

Edit: We also wanted to address the veiled threats made against a staff member in the UK by the BBC in the news today. We are undeterred by any threats, intimination, by the BBC or by any other groups dedicated to doxxing and harassing our staff and members. Journalists from the BBC, CTV, Kansas Star, Daily Mail and many other outlets have continuiously ignored the fact that many of the people that they're interviewing (such as @leelfc84 on Twitter/X) and propping up are the same people posting addresses of staff members and our founders on social media. We show them proof of this and they ignore it and don't address it.They're all just as evil as each other, and should be treated accordingly. They do not care about the safety of our staff members, founders, or administrators, or even members, so why would they care about you?

Now that we have your attention, journalists, will you ever address this? You've given these evil people interviews, and free press.

LunarLight

LunarLight

i'm a loser, a failure
Apr 3, 2024
Here's a little note about SN and welfare checks, inspired by a discussion I've just had with another member of SaSu on another thread. I think we all need to clarify things.

When I ordered SN a few months ago, I was very worried about the possibility of a welfare check. I'm a drug addict so I didn't want police at my door under any circumstances.
But after a few months on SaSu, I noticed something: many are fearmongering but don't really know what they are talking about. In reality, you WILL NOT GET ANY WELFARE CHECK if you buy from an OFFICIAL CHEMICAL SUPPLIER. Polish sources like A, BM, O... are examples of official chemical suppliers. Their job is literally to sell chemicals to companies, or, if you're lucky enough, individuals.
SN is not a controlled substance (yet). When it becomes one, people could start worrying - if at all, because it's not sure you'll be allowed to have it shipped to your mailbox anymore.

At the beginning of my time on SaSu, I took part in all that fearmongering. I told people they could get welfare checks. Because I didn't know shit and was worried as fuck (thanks to others raising pointless fears). But here's the truth: I was completely ill-informed.

The only case I could imagine of people getting welfare checks would be if DMC was arrested (because he is an individual who sells SN, not an official chemical supplier) and kept stupidly enough all the names and addresses of the buyers, like KL.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't remember anyone getting a welfare check after purchasing SN through an official chemical supplier. Only people who got SN or N through vendors who got arrested and kept the names and addresses of the buyers have had welfare checks.

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: GoatHerder, alltoomuch2, Preh1storic_Rib and 3 others
Beyond_Repair

Beyond_Repair

Disheartened Ghost
Oct 27, 2023
For what it's worth, I bought SN through DMC and never received a welfare check.

Is what DMC doing illegal though? I thought the sale of SN to consumers being illegal was only for the US - as far as I'm aware it's not in their country so it wouldn't be illegal for them?

Reactions: alltoomuch2
LunarLight

LunarLight

i'm a loser, a failure
Apr 3, 2024
For what it's worth, I bought SN through DMC and never received a welfare check.

Is what DMC doing illegal though? I thought the sale of SN to consumers being illegal was only for the US - as far as I'm aware it's not in their country so it wouldn't be illegal for them?
I didn't say people who bought SN through DMC would get a compulsory welfare check - I only said it could be possible if he was arrested and he'd been stupid enough to keep all names and addresses on his computer, like KL.

You may be right though as I'm not familiar with Ukrainian law. Idk. It seems a bit confusing to me to think that an individual could sell a potentially deadly substance without a certification of any sort, but you never know....

SplitInfrastructure

SplitInfrastructure

becoming the lastnames by will wood
Jun 7, 2023
could you tip me some sources? Im from poland and been looking for a source for a while

ctemourge

ctemourge

awaiting my dirt nap
Aug 14, 2023
wondering if i could get a dm with sources if possible? if not no worries ♡

Redleaf1992

Redleaf1992

Just leave us the f*ck alone!
Feb 3, 2024

FYI DMC does keep it on his system. I messaged him to delete my details manually.
I didn't say people who bought SN through DMC would get a compulsory welfare check - I only said it could be possible if he was arrested and he'd been stupid enough to keep all names and addresses on his computer, like KL.

You may be right though as I'm not familiar with Ukrainian law. Idk. It seems a bit confusing to me to think that an individual could sell a potentially deadly substance without a certification of any sort, but you never know....
Oops quoted wrong message, see above.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: alltoomuch2 and Beyond_Repair
feelinggloomy

feelinggloomy

Experienced
May 29, 2024
My son got a welfare check. I don't know where he ordered SN and from whom but for what it's worth the welfare check was 2 months after he CTB with the SN he ordered. They would not tell me where he got it only that it cost 40 bucks. I believe he ordered it to his apartment but the welfare check was to my house (where he was raised) so I assume they tracked his payment info and maybe he didn't change his address on PayPal when he moved. All assumptions. Also it was on the heels of the dude in Canada getting arrested so it could have something to do with that. Their only mission was to retrieve the SN, no one was in trouble.

• Love
  • Informative
Reactions: GoatHerder, Beyond_Repair and LunarLight
LunarLight

LunarLight

i'm a loser, a failure
Apr 3, 2024
My son got a welfare check. I don't know where he ordered SN and from whom but for what it's worth the welfare check was 2 months after he CTB with the SN he ordered. They would not tell me where he got it only that it cost 40 bucks. I believe he ordered it to his apartment but the welfare check was to my house (where he was raised) so I assume they tracked his payment info and maybe he didn't change his address on PayPal when he moved. All assumptions. Also it was on the heels of the dude in Canada getting arrested so it could have something to do with that. Their only mission was to retrieve the SN, no one was in trouble.
Thank you for your testimony. He probably ordered from KL.

Reactions: Preh1storic_Rib
B

betternever2havbeen

Elementalist
Jun 19, 2022
I thought the whole point was people can't get them from chemical companies anymore unless they're a business? I really don't know whether to risk going with DMC or try and find an official company that doesn't ask for details (but that wont be in the UK obviously) I've been procrastinating for months on this...

DoneWithThisLife

DoneWithThisLife

Betrayed and Broken
Apr 30, 2024
I am in the UK and I have been trying for nearly a year to get SN. Eventually ordered some and only got a welfare check!! I don't know who DMC is but if anyone would pm me with details I would be more than grateful.

Beyond_Repair

Beyond_Repair

Disheartened Ghost
Oct 27, 2023

Yeah I don't actually know Ukrainian law either, I was just thinking out loud.

And I just wanted to share my experience in case anyone was hesitant about DMC
FYI DMC does keep it on his system. I messaged him to delete my details manually.
Good to know, thanks

W

wCvML2

Nov 15, 2021
Yeah, makes sense since when he was mds he sent to everyone who bought from him the promotional email with the dmc website so he for sure keeps customer information.

W

Winter_Flower

Always thirsty for summer rain x
May 18, 2019
I wondered if it would be possible for someone to message me with details please? I'm UK based and it's virtually impossible to buy now unless you're a registered business. I have been pondering over this for months x

LunarLight

LunarLight

i'm a loser, a failure
Apr 3, 2024
I thought the whole point was people can't get them from chemical companies anymore unless they're a business? I really don't know whether to risk going with DMC or try and find an official company that doesn't ask for details (but that wont be in the UK obviously) I've been procrastinating for months on this...
Some chemical suppliers will sell to you even if you're an individual. You just gotta find them...

Latios

Latios

Experienced
Nov 22, 2020
@LunarLight can you please pm me SN sources that ship to the USA, please? Thank you so much!

astr4

astr4

memento mori
Mar 27, 2019
is it okay if i send you a message about dmc? i don't have my own messages enabled, ha

N

nibbleone

Oct 14, 2023
Would you pm me some sources for SN? I don't know what DMC stands for. Appreciate it!

BlueCup

BlueCup

Apr 27, 2024
They don't need to arrest DMC to do wellfare checks.

All they need is the identity of one person committing suicide with SN and ask transporters the list of packages he received.
In addition, the content declared by DMC to the customs is pretty suspicious.
They only need to ask transporters the list of packages sent with this content or from the alias given by dmc and bam, you're on their radar.

Reactions: LunarLight
LunarLight

LunarLight

i'm a loser, a failure
Apr 3, 2024
They don't need to arrest DMC to do wellfare checks.

All they need is the identity of one person committing suicide with SN and ask transporters the list of packages he received.
In addition, the content declared by DMC to the customs is pretty suspicious.
They only need to ask transporters the list of packages sent with this content or from the alias given by dmc and bam, you're on their radar.
True.